Chapter 26

Chapter 26
Shahzain's POV
I glanced once again at the entrance of the garden and once again disappointment filled me.
Shavaiz: "sabr ka phal meetha hota hai." He said looking at the sky while I just glared at him. For some odd damn reason he was sitting on the chair right beside me.
Ruhaan: "kyun tang ker rehey ho tum ussey, Waisey Sach mein itni dair kyun hogai  hain inhey." For some reason Ruhaan's words did make me feel a little uneasy.
Azaan: "haan kya pata Mehr ne ye baat realise kerli ho ke that she was about to marry an idiot."as Azaan uttered those words reality registered to me.  They all were enjoying my miserable state. I glanced at the four idiots who were sprawled on the seats around me, who were busy hysterically laughing at my condition.
I was about to speak when  I stopped mid way hearing a voice.
Armaan: "I'm sorry I'm late." Armaan said
We both shared a manly hug while he congratulated me.
Shahzain: "Tum kidhar thay? Bari jaldi aa gaye  ho." My voice was laced with utter dissatisfaction of him not being here before.
Armaan: "Sorry yar, baba ke kaam se gaya hua tha." He said and then huffed out a breath.
Shahzain: "It's fine." Something was definitely wrong. Other than Armaan we all shared a look. We all could easily sense that something was wrong. I was distracted by hooting sounds. I looked at the entrance and saw Mehrma alongside Mahnoor, Muneza and Zunaira walking towards the stage. My heart skipped a beat when my eyes fell upon her. She was looking enchanting, dressed in a light pink dress all ready to be mine. When the girls neared the stage all of the boys scattered away, while I stepped forward to help her. I forwarded my hand to help her up, but Mehrma being Mehrma, didn't take it. A smile adorns my face at her childish behaviour. I stepped back and looked at her. Her gaze met mine and I forgot about everyone else. She took another step and smirked at me. I raised an eyebrow at her while she just ignored me and stepped ahead and stood beside me. We both then sat down.
  As it was an intimate function, there were only family members and close friends.
When no one was around us turned towards her and saw her looking at something ahead. Instead of looking at what she was looking at I kept looking at her. A few minutes later she turned towards me and asked.
Mehrma: "Aisey Kya dekh rahe ho?"
Shahzain: "Apni biwi ko dekh raha hu, koi masla hai." I smugly answered her question while she just smiled and rolled her eyes at my answer.
___________________________________
Armaan's POV
I was looking for her everywhere. She's been out of my sight for the last twenty nine minutes. Yes! I was counting. Where is she? I was looking for her when Ami called me. I sighed and walked towards her.
Armaan: "Jee Ami, apney bulaya."
Ami: "Haan beta, insey milo, yeh meri ek bohat achi dost hai." She said pointing towards a woman standing next to her. A younger woman was also standing next to her, I assume she's her daughter.
Armaan: "Aslam u Alaikum!"
Ami: " Aur yeh unki beti, Saman."
She then pointed to the younger woman. I nodded towards her as a greeting. Ami was about to say something but my phone rang, so I excused myself and left. How many friends does she even have? More like friends with daughters my age. Like what the hell dude.
After attending the call I was walking towards Ruhaan and Azaan, when I spotted her, standing amidst the crowd. She looked amazing.
I went behind her and spoke, frightening her.
Armaan: " Kisko nazar laga rahi ho?" I asked. She abruptly turned around.
Zunaira: " Oh God! Tum ho. Kya hai Armaan, main dar gayi thi." She said placing a hand at her chest, controlling her heartbeat.
I kept looking at her while she complained about me not fulfilling my promise. I promised her that I'll come before the wedding but things don't usually go as planned. Her scream got me out of my lala land.
Armaan: Kya hua?" I asked looking at her for any signs of any injury.
Zunaira: "Mughey tumhey ek bohat zaruri baat batani hai. Lekin baad may. Raat ko chat par ajana." She exclaimed while I just nodded.
I wonder what it is she wants to discuss with me.
___________________________________
Shahvaiz POV
I looked at the woman who had grown way too much upon me. She looked beautiful in her pink dress. It really was her colour. I came and stood right beside her who didn't even notice me as she was busy staring at the bride and groom in awe.
I smiled looking at her, while she smiled looking at them. Her eyes sparked as she saw Mehrma laughing. Seeing this my heart melted. In these past few weeks I noticed and observed her a little too much. Much like a stalker, but I'm her husband. I have that right. Right!
  A few seconds later she snapped her fingers in front of me, which got me out of my mind.
Mahnoor: " Kya hogaya hai, kidhr gum thay?" She asked
Shahvaiz: "Tumhare khayalo mein." I answered genuinely. A pink hue spread on her cheeks, complementing her dress.
Mahnoor: "Shahvaizzzz." She whined when I pinched her cheeks. I wholeheartedly laughed at her glare. She looked cute when she was mad.
___________________________________
Author's POV
As the function wrapped up and the time to retire came. Muneza along with her so called mother ,Alizay and her father stood up to leave, when she was stopped by Mehrma.
Mehrma: " Muneza apkey sath nahi jaigi." She said, making everyone turn towards her.
Muneza froze hearing that, she glanced at her mother who was eyeing her. She quickly looked the other way, not meeting her gaze.
Farzana: "Kyun?"
Mehrma: "Kyun ke kal meri shaadi hai aur main chahti hu ke meri teeno behney merey sath ho." She said sternly as if not telling, ordering. Everyone except Zunaira, Mahnoor and the boys were satisfied by her answer. Mahnoor and Zunaira exchanged a look. Shahzain kept looking at his wife trying to figure out what was going on in her mind.
Farzana: " haan, Lekin Kya Muneza yaha rehan chahti hai." Farzana said, smirking. She gave a look to Muneza, who didn't bother looking at her mother.
Mehrma: " Merey kehney par rukh jaigi wo. Haina Muneza."
Muneza looked at Mehrma and then at her mother. She meekly nodded.
Mehrma released a breath while Farzana pressed her lips together.
Soon Alizay left with her Family.
The four sisters entered Mehrma's room. Muneza, who was quiet, hugged Mehrma all of a sudden, shocking Mahnoor and Zunaira for the second time that day.
Muneza: " Thank you!" She said in return Mehrma just hugged her.
Zunaira and Mahnoor once again exchanged a look.
Mahnoor: " Kya koi bataiga Kya hau hai."
Muneza nodded. The four sisters sat on the bed. Muneza told them from the start. She wanted to close the gap that the sisters had.
___________________________________
Shahzain called Mehrma a few times, but she didn't pick it. She soon after sensed a message telling him she'll tell him everything later.
Same was the case with Armaan, who got a message from Zunaira. She told him that they'll talk some other day and then her phone was switched off.
___________________________________
Hope you like it.
How was the chapter?
Plz tell you opinions on each couple
Plz vote and comment