chapter 31 part 1

yeah so I  started reading Makhfi and realized that I've  made about a million mistakes. so I'm going to edit the chapters as I update my book.

Thankyou for 12.7k reads on Makhfi.

Follow @irisseptember14 on Instagram for related reels of my stories.

A quick update!

Chapter 31

Author's POV

The whole house was buzzing with preparations as only a week was left in Armaan's wedding.

Everyone was occupied with a task, everyone except two souls. Our groom and his best frien......I mean ex best friend, who haven't talked with each other in the past few months. Everyone had noticed that they had a fight and both of them were ignoring each other, but none except Mehrma and Azaan had tried to understand the situations which had only made everything much more complicated and complex.

Armaan who was late to meet Annural was running through the house. Both of them had decided that they'll go over their plan today and Armaan will also meet her beloved today. Armaan collided with someone making the other person fall hard on the floor.

Armaan: "I'm so sorry, lagi toh nahi." he asked as he tried to help Zunaira up which was all in vain as she pushed his hand away. Zunaira got up pushing his extended hand aside and glared at him.

Zunaira: "Andhey ho kya, nazar nahi ata hai." she exclaimed furiously which only made Armaan look guilty.

Armaan: "I'm really sorry...wo main.." Armaan stopped speaking when Zunaira just ignored him and walked away. He sighed while cursing himself once again.

'Yeh kahan phasa liya hai mainey apney aap ko' he questioned himself then continued his way.

Zunaira walked in her room while cursing oblivious to the person who was present there. She halted in her steps as she looked at Muneza, with confusion visible in her eyes and her eyebrows furrowed as she walked towards a smiling Muneza.

Zunaira: "Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" she questioned her and then looked at her with a lifted eyebrow.

Muneza: "we need to talk." she said and looked at Zunaira who had a troubled expression on her face.

Zunaira: "Look I'll be honest with you, I don't like you that much, ke ab main tumhare se koi baat karu." she exclaimed and then looked at Muneza who just smiled in return.

Muneza: "like it's at least better than nothing, tum theek keh rahi ho. I can't agree with you more...... Look main seedhey seedhey baat karungi. Baba wanted me to tell you that he has gotten a proposal for you. Wo unke dost ka beta hai and he's a good man, well at least according to baba. He wants you to consider this proposal. And before you ask anything mughey force kiya gaya tha tumsey baat kerney ke lie by Mahnoor api." Zuniara looked at her in amusement. It truly was a rare sight to see Muneza flustered and ranting. She shrugged her shoulders and replied.

Zunaira: "baba ko kaho haan kerdey, mujhe pata hai ke wo kiski baat ker rahe hai. Tell him I agree." she exclaimed nonchalantly and walked towards her bed and plopped down on it.

Muneza just stared at her with mouth agape.

Muneza: "That's it, tum itni asani se maan gai ho." she exclaimed, still not believing her.

Zunaira: "Let's be honest the man called me and told me that he wanted to marry me and blah blah blah. So yeah I don't have any problem with it." She said in a bored tone.

Muneza: "damn the man's fast." she said in return.

Zunaira just laughed in return.

Zunaira: "Just tell baba one thing......I want my wedding to be grand." she said with a smile on her face which only confused Muneza a bit more. She just replied with an okay and left while closing her room's door. As soon as Zunaira heard the click, she released a breath and her mind took over in remembering the call that she had gotten from Zayan. The man who had sent the proposal.

_____________________________________________

Ughhhh someone sent a proposal for Zunaira'

What will happen now?

What will Armaan do?

How was the chapter?

Hope you liked the chapter'

Plz vote and comment.