Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Mehrma pov

It was 6 in the morning no one was up except me, turns out they are staying for 2 weeks and baba has banned all of us from going to the office. So as I am free I decided to continue my mission of breaking Mahnoor's engagement.I may sound like a jerk but  I'm doing  this All for my sister because I know she could never be happy with that jerk off a person and that drama club in laws, literaly there daughter rameen just pulls my leg alot like that girl doesn't have a filter, she just touches every thing in my room like its her own, but all the three of us now always lock our rooms when there in the house, she copies everything I do and than she always exaggerates everything and her parents believe her ,and for the last straw she's my dear twins best friend. Don't even get me started on those two princesses.

It's been 7 am I haven't found much against them.

Shahzains pov

It was about 7 ,I wasn't feeling very sleepy, as our dads has decided that non of us would go to office for 2 whole weeks. God what am I going to do in these 2 weeks, First of all I will work hard for Samaabs forgiveness. After I prepared a mental note I got fresh and went down when I got down I saw Armaan, Ruhaan, Shahvaiz and Azaan in the kitchen looking towards the dinning room. I got there and said" kya dekh rahe ho"Armaan replied "tumhari biwi ko dekh rahe hai" I slapped his head, he muttered an "aw". Ruhaan spoke" main subah 2 baje pani Penney aya tha tab bhi idhar aisey hi baithi thi" shahzain moved towards the dinning room, we all followed him. We all stood in front of her.

Shahvaiz spoke"Asalam u alaikum ,tum soi nahi? And where are everyone else."

First she ignored us and kept doing her work ,I had enough of her ignorance game so I went up to her and closed her laptop.She screamed at me "yeh kya batameezi hai."while opening her laptop ,I signalled towards them ,she huffed then spoke" well I haven't slept because I have insomnia ,that means I can consume maximum 1-2 hour of sleep everyday, and Zuni and Mano won't wake up before 9, And breakfast would be served at 10 ,any more questions.

I glanced at her laptop screen and saw the autobiography of Zubaid Akhtar, so I asked her" tum Zubaid Akhtar ki autobiography kyun par rahi ho?"

She replied with "well background check ".

Shahvaiz :"yani Mahnoor ka rishta Zubaid Akhtar ke sath tey hai "

Samaab just hummed

Azaan :" Lekin yeh sab toh rishta jorney se pehle kertey hai ".

Samaab :"not if you want to break it".

Ruhaan :"tum rishta turwana chahti ho."

Armaan :"par kyun?"

Samaab:"cause that jerk doesn't deserve my sister,

He's a total freak ,wo meri Mano ko khush nahi rakh pai ga, uske sath agar wo manage ker  bhi le magar uski family ke sath nahi ker pai gi, uncle typical business man hai, aunty kisi bhi cheez main nuqs nikale bagair reh nahi sakhti, aur uski nand Rameen ,god wo chalta phirta masla hai, har cheez ko exaggerate kerti hai and her parents believe every thing she says ,ussey wo har cheez chahye jo merey pass hoti hai ,like freaking obsessed with everything I do and for the last straw she's Munezas best friend.

And don't even get me started on both of those chammak challos ".

Shahvaiz: " The thing that counts is that does Mahnoor want this relationship?"

Samaab:"nahi ,but she'll never go against babas any faisla, I know that kyun ke main ney Dekha hai kaisey she has fallen in these 5 months of engagement ".