Chapter 15

Chapter 15

[ A little background information

None of the kids know that Mehrma was kidnapped due to her mother, they just know that something happened related Farzana. The kids have no idea that Malik's were the people behind Mehrma's kidnapping. So Zunaira and Armaan both are going to find the truth.]

Author's POV

It has been a week since Mahnoor had said yes! to Shahvaiz's proposal. Overall it has been 4 weeks since the girls have started living with them. The wedding of Mahnoor and Shahvaiz has been decided 2 months from now. The relationship between Mahnoor and Shahvaiz is better than before, they can talk to each other without hesitation. The same goes for the relation of Zunaira and Armaan, their relation is better on the basis of crime partners. Despite the age difference both of them together create havoc in the haveli. However the only thing Shahzain and Mehrma have been doing is fighting and bickering for no reason.

Shahvaiz POV

It's been a week since Mahnoor had said yes! To be honest I didn't expect her answer to be yes. I did had a big argument with Ami that she made this decision without my consent. It was weird for me, that Mahnoor easily agreed to marry me. I did told Ami that she should have asked me before doing all this maybe I liked someone else. But according to her she could see through me and sadly she was right I never was interested in love.

I don't know! it was never my thing. To be honest, I did find her Mahnoor attractive but love is not just attraction. And it felt wrong that I will marry Mahnoor just for her beauty. As a mother of 4 boys Ami has always told us that a women is a delicate creation of god and she should be dealt with love and care. Ami and Abu always wanted a daughter. Mahnoor was always an obedient kid. She always did what she was told. Her behaviour is still same as before she still speaks only when necessary. That is something I admire about her that she speaks up to point. As what I have noticed that Mehrma and Zunaira always do everything after informing her. She's like a mother figure for both of them. But I don't feel like I deserve her. She's innocent, she doesn't know what I'm capable of doing. She doesn't know anything about me. I even confessed it all to Ami, but according to her if this is not meant to be than it won't happen. I think it's better if I just confess everything to her at least she will know what she is getting herself into.

Zunaira POV

Right now I am sitting with Armaan at the rooftop of the haveli. I just find peace in this specific area of the haveli. I was lost in my thoughts when Armaan spoke.

Armaan spoke"kya soch rahi ho?"

Zunaira:"Pata nahi! Kafi kuch."

Armaan:"wanna talk about it."

Zunaira:" Don't you think it's weird that her bar attack Mahi par hi hota hai. Last time aisa attack tab hua tha jab Mahi kidnap hoi thi, is sab ke bichme kisi ke sath kuch bhi nahi hua, pichli baar jisne bhi kiya tha usney dada ko elections se nikalwana tha, aur wo shaks kamyaab bhi hogya phir ab bhi unhoney Mahi ko kisi ko dhamkaney ke liye kiya hoga ye attack."

Armaan:"That means ke Mehr ke through Shahzain ko dhamkaya gaya hai."

Zunaira:" Right! Aur abh wo Mehrma ko as a target use kerengey. Magar why Mehr ?"

Armaan:"kyun Kyun kew o Shahzain ki biwi hai! Magar ye baat toh kisi aur ko nahi pata Sinai hum ghar walon ke."

Zunaira:" Mughey puri kahani jaani hai Mahi ki kidnapping se mutalak. Kisney Mahi ko kidnap kiya tha? Tumhe kuch pata hai."

Armaan:"Nahi! Ghar main kabhi kisi ne zikar nahi kiya, siwaye..."Armaan left his sentence in between and let Zunaira complete it.

Zunaira:"Phuppo aur Nano."

Armaan:"Exactly!"

Zunaira:"Wo hummey kyun bataingi bhala."

Armaan:"Wo tumhe beshak nahi magar mughey zaroor bataingi."

Zunaira:"kyun?"

Armaan:"Yeh cheez tum mughpe chor do."

He said and stood up from the floor, he forwarded his hand for Zunaira to stand up. Zunaira took hold of his hand and stood up and removed dust from her clothes. They both went down with a plan in their mind.

Shahzain POV

Right now me and Samaab, both are sitting in Dada's room, in front of dada and Qasim dada.

Dada:"Masla kya hai tum dono ka ,har waqt lartey Kyun rehtey ho."

Before both of us could lie about the truth. Dada spoke shocking us both.

Dada:"Natak band karo apna, mughey pata hai tumhe apni shaadi ka pata hai."

Before dada could scold us for hiding it, Samaab played the safe side by putting the blame on dada.

Samaab:"Apko bhi pata tha, ap bhi mughey bata sakhtey thay but you decided against it. Apne bhi to chupaya wessey hi humney bhi chupaya."

I smirked looking at dada ,who was confused as hell.

Qasim dada:"Ali(dada) tenu ghumareya."

Dada narrowed his eyes on Samaab and muttered"Akhir biwi kiski hai." It was obviously not meant for us to hear but we heard. Samaab suddenly found the necklace she was wearing very interesting. I noticed that she was wearing the same necklace I gifted her on her 17th birthday. My face however was blank.

Shahzain:"Dada apne jo bataney ke liye Bulawaya hai ap wo batai, baat mat ghumaye."

Dada:"Gaon main ek shaadi hai tum waha jarahey ho." I just nodded because I always attended every celebration in Gaon as a leader should.

Qasim dada:"Tum dono."

I raised my brows at them.

Samaab:"Main kisliye jarahi hu?"

Qasim dada:"Tum meri taraf se shirkat karogi."

Both of us didn't speak any further and went our perspective ways.

These past days Samaab has been ignoring me like a plague, she doesn't even talk to me. She acts like I'm not there. I know I wanted her to away from me but it hurts like hell. I'm addicted to her voice. I don't want to push her away but I can't let her die.

Mahnoor POV

I was sitting in my room working on an upcoming project when the door of my room was knocked. I responded "Ajai" and again focused myself in the presentation. A few minutes later I heard clearing of throat, I raised my head and saw Shahvaiz standing there.

Mahnoor:"Ap yaha."

Shahvaiz:"Ek baat kerni thi."

Mahnoor:"Jee bolide."

I gestured him to sit. He sat on the bed as I was sitting on the sofa.

Shahvaiz:" Tumney is rishtey keliye haan kyun kiya?"

Mahnoor:"Kyun ke that is what my father wanted me to do."

Shahvaiz:"So you haven't been pressurised?"

Mahnoor:"No!"

Shahvaiz:"Thankgod! Well goodnight. Bye"

He said getting up and walking towards the door.

After he left. I wiped the corner of my eye with my pinky and continued with my work. Let's just see what destiny holds for me.

____________________________________Would Zunaira and Armaan find out the truth
Can Shahzain and Mehrma overcome their issues?
Will Shahzain notice Mahnoor's love?
find Plz vote and comment