Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Third person's POV

Mahnoor was waiting for mehrma ,when Zunaira came and told her"Wo keh rahi hai wo nahi ayegi." Mahnoor was already angry and now mehrma was testing her patience so she said aloud so Mehrma could hear her"Mehrma Samaab khan, abhi isi waqt neechey ao."

The boys along with Zunaira were worriedly looking at her because Mahnoor never raised her voice.

A few moments later Mehrma walked downstairs and stood in front of Mahnoor and said "kya hai"

Mahnoor :"Chalo! Hum Dr. Alina ke pass jarahe hai."

Mehrma:" Main nahi jarahi."

Mahnoor:"Don't test my patience Mahi."

Mehrma:"I'm not. I'm just telling you Ke main nahi jarahi hu."

Mahnoor:"Why don't you get it, it's for you own good."

The elders have also walked to them hearing there voices.

Mehrma:"Could you just not act like everyone else."

Mahnoor:" No I'm not......"Mehrma cut her off in between.

Mehrma:"You are. Tum baki sabki tarha tars kharahi ho mughpe. Nahi chehye mughey ye care ,nahi chehye mughey ye protection. Just stop pitying me .It was my mistake ke main kidnap hoi ,kyun ke I believed that my so called mother wanted to spend time with me.Tum bhi to wohi ker rahi ho, apne apko blame kerahi ho, jisko guilty hona chehye ,unke ilava sab guilty hai. So plz just stop."with that she went to her room .

Mahnoor had tears in her eyes ,she also ran to her room. Zunaira stood there with tears because she couldn't help Mehrma with her past and Mahnoor with her guilt for not being a good elder sister.

Mahnoor POV

I ran towards my room because it was hard to stay there and not cry.

It was all my fault, that day when Mahi was kidnapped, before leaving with mama she told me that she felt that something bad was going to happen but I just told her to leave me alone.

It was all my fault ,if I just have listened her  and went with her maybe she didn't had to endure this all alone.

Zunaira POV

I just stood there ,because I couldn't do anything. Shahzain bhai was going to go after Mehrma when I stopped him "Matt jai uske peechey."

He stopped and looked at me."Mera matlab hai dono ke pass mat jai ,wo dono kuch der akeley rehna chahengi."

Baba:"Kya hota agr wo Mahnoor ki baat man leti, aur doctor ke pass chali jati."Everyone looked at him .

I told him "Kya ap kabhi Mahi ko apni beti samajh saktey hai hai. Wo apki aulad hai ,Muneza ke Illawa bhi apki teen betiyan hai. Mahi ke sath itna sab kuch hua phir bhi apko wo nazar nahi ati ,aplogon ki larai main uski zindagi barbaad hogai , Mano is sab ka kasurwaar apne apko samjhti hai ,ussey afsos hai ke wo uske sath kyun nahi thi. Aur main apni dono bheno ko is sabse guzarte waqt dekhe rahi hu ,aur main kuch nahi ker sakhti .

I screamed. I turned to leave ,when I saw both Mehrma and Mahnoor standing there with there mouth open .Both of them had come back hearing her screaming. They both were standing there in guilt because they were always involved with there own problems  that they never saw what their younger sister was going through.

I looked at them and said   "Sorry! zyada boldiya " Mehrma came towards me and hugged me she said "I'm so sorry meri jaan tumhe is sabke through jana para."

____________________________________
It was night ,the youngsters had decided to watch movies and catch up with each other.

It was around 4, almost everyone was asleep except two souls.

Mehrma went to the kitchen to drink water. She felt someone behind her so she turned around. She saw her husband standing there with all his glory. He was always an attractive man. She still remembers in university girls use to be jealous of her because she had such an attractive boyfriend.

He was still that handsome 18 old boy who stole that 16 year old girl's heart.

His hair was  dishevelled and he was in a black t-shirt with grey track trousers.

Shahzain POV

I and Mehrma were the only one awake. I was thinking about what Zunaira had said before to Azhar chachu. The fact Mahnoor felt guilty for something that isn't her fault made me upset a lot ,because I have always seen Mahnoor and Zunaira as my younger sisters.I was bought out of my thoughts when I saw mehrma getting up and leaving.I also got up because I needed to talk with her. When I entered the kitchen, she turned around like she felt my presence.She was looking ethereal in her plain black shalwar kameez, her black dupatta was hanging carelessly around her shoulder.Her dupatta was doing a useless job covering her up.I still remember everyone used to call her miss perfect because she was a perfect example of beauty with brains. She was my little miss perfect ,still is.

I saw her ogling me ,I smirked knowing that my presence still effects her as it used to effect her. So I spoke breaking her trance"I know I'm quite good looking ,magar staring isn't a good thing .Lekin tumhara haq hai jitna dekhna hai dekhlo, No problem."

Mehrma:"itni khushfehmi nahi palni chehye."

I smirked and went closer to her ,there was only a few inches distance between us. I spoke "Agar kuch  khushfehmiyan Jeeney main madad kerti hai to unhe palna achi baat hai."

Mehrma:"Khushfehmiyan aksar galatfehmiyan ban jati hai."

I knew she was referring to there relationship.

I responded "Khushfehmiyan tab galatfehmiyon main badalti hai jab bharosa nahi hota ,Aur hamara rishta mohobbat aur izzat per qaim tha magar Shayad bharosa nahi tha."Mehrma was staring in my eyes .

Mehrma:"Aur wohi mohobbat ki aagh hamari barbadi ki waja bani."

I spoke looking in her eyes "Abhi to barbaad hona baki hai is mohobbat ki aagh main."

Mehrma:"Main to adhi hu is aagh ki ,pehle bhi jali hu aur phir jalne main bhi masla nahi hai.Bas intezar hai kab azaad hungi is khel se."

She said and moved past me, but I pulled her wrist .Mehrma wasn't ready for the stunt so she collided with my chest. I looked in her eyes and spoke"Phir is baar is aagh main tum akeli nahi jalogi, tum mere sath jalogi, Yeh khail tumne shuru kiya hai, ise khatam main karunga. Tum meri mohobbat se aur meri zindagi se usi din azaad hogi jis din main is zindagi se azaad honga ,"He said in her ear. Mehrma again moved but I took hold of her wrists and moved my face near hers and again spoke" Tum is baar bhag nahi sakhti, ya to hum ye rishta nibhainge ya puri zindagi essey hi guzardengey." I finished and pecked her lips and left her alone, to think over my words.

Mehrma POV

I was in my thoughts when Shahzain pecked my lips.I looked at him shocked. He left without any further words. I went in my room after getting everyone up and sending them in there own rooms.

I laid on my bed and thought about all the things Shahzain has said and when he stated'Tum meri mohobbat se aur meri zindagi se usi din azaad hogi jis din main is zindagi se azaad honga'  I knew he wasn't joking ,because he always tells the truth while looking in the opponent's eyes. I was angry that how could he possibly think that I would want separation. I meant freedom from my past ,not from him. But if we stay together, he will fall so badly that it would be hard for him to stand again.

I got off from my bed and went to pack my stuff because bare abu said that we would leave tomorrow morning, so I started packing my stuff.

____________________________________Plz comment and vote