Chapter 21 Part 1

The outfits are uploaded  after.
Author's POV
It was 8 in the morning. Everyone due to last night's event was asleep. Everyone except a few souls. Shahzain was sitting in the garden, working on his laptop. He was in his own world when the guard came and told him that someone name Altamash was here. Shahzain smiled a little hearing the familiar name and told the guard to bring him inside. A few moments later the guard bought Altamash inside. (Altamash was a cool guy. He had black hair, jet black eyes. He was not extraordinary but he had the charm to pull a person over.)
Shahzain got up from his seat when he saw him approaching
Altamash:"What's up, My great lord. It is an honour to meet you again." Shahzain shook his head at his words.
Altamash:"Acha acha. Kaisey hai ap saley Sahab." Altamash asked with a smirk.
Shahzain:"You can't change can you. Main theek, tum sunao."
Altamash:"Hum bhi theek hai aur apkey samney hai."
While talking Shahzain took him inside.
_______________________________
It's been 2 hours since Altamash came. Everyone except the three sleeping beauties are awake." Shahzain introduced Altamash as his friend to everyone.
There was laughter in the living room as Altamash was telling everyone Shahzain's tricks that he pulled in America. It was a different atmosphere. Everyone stopped talking when they heard the three girls' noises. Mehrma was the first one to entered, followed by Mahnoor and then Zunaira. The three of them stopped after seeing Altamash chilling there.
Mehrma was the first one to come out of her Diaz.
Mehrma:"Tum yaha Kya ker rahey ho."
Altamash:"Nice way to welcome me Mehr". He said in a disbelief tone.
Mehrma rolled her eyes at his dramatic behaviour.
Zunaira registered the happenings and ran to Altamash.
Zunaira side hugged him.
Zunaira:"Oh my god! I can't believe you're here." Altamash just laughed in return.
Everyone except Shahzain, Azhar , Mehrma and Mahnoor were not fazed.
Vania:" you guys know him?"
Zunaira replied happily.
Zunaira:"Haan yeh Altamash bhai hai. Seher aunty ke betey aur merey favourite bhai."
Altamash laughed at her response.
After Zunaira left him he walked towards Mahnoor.
Altamash:"There she is, people. The most beautiful women in the world. The bride to be Mahnoor Azhar khan."
Mahnoor laughed at his words.
Mahnoor:"You can never change. How are you, my sire?"
Altamash:"I'm pretty much fine my lady. We should soon meet up and catch up for tea." Mahnoor smiled at him. This was a thing between them. Altamash patted her head. It was always a brotherly thing he did with the girls.
After meeting Mahnoor he turned towards Mehrma.
Mehrma:"Honestly what are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be back in Canada or something?"
Mehrma asked in a bored tone.
Altamash rolled his eyes at her.
Altamash:"Oh forgot sake Mehr. Come on, admit that you missed me."
Mehrma:"I've got better things to do then to miss you. And why would I even miss you out of all the people I could miss."
Altamash just huffed in response.
Shahzain smiled looking at their behaviour. There was this constant fight between Mehrma and Altamash that never seemed to dissolve. But he knew they cared for each other. While on the other hand. Shahvaiz was sulking. He didn't like the way Mahnoor smiled at him and giggled at his words.
Armaan was in his own thoughts ignoring the whole commotion. Armaan was still fixed upon the things his phupo had told him the other day. He knew it wasn't the whole story. She just told him that mehrma was kidnapped by his dada's rival. And nothing else. He felt for sure that there were a lot of pieces missing in this puzzle. And he didn't know how to find them.
_______________________________
As it was a night function. Mahnoor, Mehrma and Zunaira were at the parlour. It was soon time for the Mehndi function to start.
Everyone enjoyed a lot.
The night of Mehndi went just like a fairytale with no interfering .
_______________________________
So I'm not going write the mehndi day but I'm going to write the Baraat and walima.
How was the chapter?
Plz vote and comment.