Chapter 21 part 2

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone
_______________________________Author's POV
Both Mehrma and Zunaira were looking at Mahnoor, who was busy pacing from one end of the room to the other.
Zunaira: "Is she fine?"
Zunaira whispered to Mehrma.
Mehrma: "I have no idea. But honestly I'm concerned. She's been walking like this for the last 15 minutes."
Zunaira: " You sure she's fine and has not turned into a zombie?" Mehrma elbowed Zunaira and glared at her. Zunaira who in return just shrugged.
Mehrma: "Mahnoor tum theek ho?"
Zunaira: "More like zinda ho?"
Zunaira piped in, while Mehrma bored holes in her.
Mahnoor: "Kyun mughey kya hona hai?"
Zunaira: "Phir aisey khyun ghum rahi ho aur hamey bhi ghuma rahi ho."
Mahnoor huffed and replied.
Mahnoor: "Pata nahi. Yeh main kya ker rahi hun? I'm just 27. 4 mahiney pehley tak to humara in main mey kisi se koi taluq bhi nahi tha aur ab I'm getting married. 4 mahiney pehley meri shaadi to Zuhaib akhtar se hone ja rahi thi. I'm not even sure ke he's the one for me. We hardly know each other. How am I supposed to spend my life with a person I hardly know?"
Zunaira and Mehrma shared a concerned look.
Mehrma: "I know all of this is too much, but the thing i know is that he is the right person for you or otherwise this marriage will not be happening. And remember whatever happens we'll always and I mean always will be with you." Mahnoor sadly smiled at her and hugged her soon after Zunaira too joined them.
_____________________________________________
Shahvaiz POV
I'm getting chills. We have just arrived at the venue. Oh god! And now I have to go through that phulo ki barsat.
I was walking along Shahzain, who had clearly noticed my misery and was busy smiling at my annoyance. I was busy throwing daggers at Shahzain when something hit my face. Ouch! That hurts. I looked down and saw it was a whole red rose. It even had the stem on. Weren't they supposed to take them off. Like at least take the spikey things off. I finally reached the stage and literally plopped down on the decorated seat.
Shahzain:" You look miserable."
Shahvaiz: "Oh yeah! I feel miserable."
Shahzain:"What the hell is wrong with you. Kal se dekh raha hun ajeeb harkatey ker rahe ho."
Shahvaiz: " Don't you think all of this is too fast. I don't even know her."
Shahzain:" What do you mean you don't know her, she's the same Mahnoor on whom you had a huge crush on."
Shahvaiz: " Oh god! I was like what 9."
Shahzain: " Still counts. And I'm seriously warning you if you hurt her in any possible way known to mankind, I won't hesitate to shoot a bullet right between your two eyes."
In return I just rolled my eyes. For others this might be a big threat but I'm quite used to it so it's almost like the little lecture you get from your parents on lying.
Shahvaiz: " You do remember that I'm older than you or do I have to remind you of  that."
Shahzain: "Main Sach may keh raha hun ke kuch ulta na ker dena."
I just nodded in return.
Soon after, the other two of my brothers too joined us.
___________________________________
Author's POV
It was the time for the bride to enter. Everyone was looking at the bride who was stealing everyone's heart. Some were looking at her in jealousy while some were adoring her. Zunaira and Mehrma were walking along with Mahnoor. Mahnoor who was trying to keep herself calm by reciting surahs. Their Nikkah was done yet she was feeling panicked.
When they reached near the stage. Zunaira slipped Mahnoor's hand into Shahvaiz's hand. Both of them sat at the decorated seat.
Mahnoor took a deep breath to calm her racing heart and moved a little bit away from Shahvaiz. She did it because their closed proximity was panicking her. Obviously this act of hers did not go unnoticed by Shahvaiz. Shahvaiz just sighed. He knew that they had a long ride ahead.
___________________________________
Zunaira was sitting along with her cousins. Everyone except Muneza was present there as she was busy with her friends.the chair between Zunaira and Armaan was free. Alizay came and saw the seat was empty so sat there. Soon after she tried to start a conversation with Armaan. Armaan who was clearly uninterested was just humming at her words. Zunaira was too busy on her phone to notice his misery. Soon Armaan was called by his mother.
Alizay sighed in return and busied herself with her phone as well.
___________________________________
Armaan who was happy with his escape, soon regretted it when he saw his mother standing near a woman just as old as her. Along them was a girl just around Zunaira's age. The girl was a little bit too dressed.
Armaan went near them.
Armaan:"Jee apney bulaya."
Sadaf(Armaan's mother):"Haan beta tumhey insey milwana tha."
Armaan greeted them.
Just as the unknown woman was about to speak, Armaan's phone rang. He thanked the heavens and excused himself.
Armaan huffed when he was out of sight from his mother's view.
___________________________________
Shahzain POV
Both me and Samaab were sitting at the far end of the venue. We were just trying to escape some unwanted encounters
Since we've come, two women in front of me have asked for Samaab's proposal. And if that wasn't enough she was continuously teasing me by mentioning them in every talk that has happened between us. I knew she was trying to rile me up and I wasn't gonna give up that soon.
Shahzain:"Be honest with me."
Samaab:"Sure."
Shahzain:"Was Mahnoor anyhow pressurised in this marriage?"
Samaab furrowed her brows and answered.
Samaab:"No, Why are you asking?"
I sighed and replied.
Shahzain:"She looks tense."
Samaab:"Yes she is. She was getting cold feet or I hope they were only cold feet. She was too unsure about this marriage."
I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.
___________________________________
Finally Mahnoor and Shahzain are tied in the bond of marriage.
Hope you liked the chapter?
Plz vote and comment.