Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Mehrma came and sat down as if nothing happened.

Shahzain came after a few minutes, everyone continued eating there food except two souls whose eyes were watching the couple. Shahvaiz and Zunaira both were on the same page ,thinking that something for sure happened between them.

After the dinner the elders were sitting inside talking about business and stuff, while the youngsters were outside, the girls were in the kitchen dishing out the dessert, even the three chammak challos.

In the kitchen

Zunaira and Mahnoor were piping chocolate moose in the bowls ,while Mehrma was giving finishing touches to her kheer.The rest three girls were gossiping.

Muneza:" Yaar! Shahzain ki kya personality hai ,Ek jhalak se wo dil chura leta hai her larki ka .Uff I would die to have a life partner like him."

Mehrma stiffed hearing her words ,She was fuming in anger but her face was emotionless, while Mahnoor and Zunaira glanced at Muneza with anger, both of them knew that Muneza knew about the Nikkah of Mehrma and Shahzain and she was still saying these things about her brother in law. Mehrma placed the kheer on the kitchen trolley ,and went outside .Mahnoor spoke after she went "Apni had main raho ,bhoolo mat ke Shahzain bhai Mehrma key shohar hai, it's better if you keep that in your mind."then Mahnoor went outside with chocolate moose cups in her hand.Before going out Zunaira spoke "Insaan ko usi cheez per nazar rakhni chahye jo usko mil sakhti hai." And she too followed her sister.

In the backyard

Mehrma placed the kheer on the table ,then she glanced around and saw only two places were appropriate for her to sit ,near Shahzain and near Shahvaiz, so she sat near Shahzain.

____________________________________
Sitting arrangement

___, Zubaid, Walid ,___
Mehrma. Shahzain .
Azaan
Ruhaan.
Shahvaiz
___
Armaan ,___,___

( the blanks represents empty places.)
____________________________________Zunaira sat at the place near Armaan and then Alizey sat next to Zunaira.

Mahnoor came and sat near Shahvaiz ,because she didn't want to be seated near Zubaid.

When Muneza came outside she saw Mehrma sitting near Shahzain ,she was out raged ,so she sat on the available seat next to Walid.

Shahzain was lost in his thoughts thinking about what Mehrma has said ,when Walid acknowledged him.

Walid:" So Shahzain ,whose the lucky girl, kon hai wo jisney Mir Shahzain ko phasaya hua hai."

Walid said those words because Shahzain was known to be heartless, and it was to intrigue to know that he was smitten.

Shahzain glanced at Mehrma and said " Bas hai ek jisney mughey qaid kiya hua hai ."

Zunaira and Mahnoor glanced at each other and smiled because they knew that special girl was there sister.Both of them were happy because they knew that anything that belonged to Shahzain will always be safe and they knew in front of this whole world he will be Mehrma's shield.

Shahvaiz, Ruhaan ,Azaan and Armaan were grinning because they knew there brother will get what is his.

Muneza broke there happy moment by speaking " If that women is not worth your attention, phir kya karo ge."

Zunaira wanted to hit Muneza for her words but remained calm.

Azaan :" Tumhe zyada fikar nahi ho rahi Shahzain ki ,kyun ke it's quite fascinating to see you being worried about someone ." Everyone laughed.