Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Shahvaiz POV

I just really hope we can break this relationship of Mahnoor's, I may sound like a jerk but she truly doesn't deserve a person like him.I don't know why I have grown so possessive over her since I've met her. I've never been that much possessive over anyone specially a women.

When we helped Mehr today with the search ,I just felt happy that she was contacting with us some how ,but there is definitely something else going on between Mehrma and Shahzain, they hold grudges that definitely has reasons behind them ,Both of them have guilt, anger ,regret and I think so love too,but the thing is that not mehr doesn't know about the Nikkah then how can there be something such as love involve.I feel like I'm missing a big piece of puzzle in this story but where is that piece .When Shahzain went to America for further studies he told us that he didn't met Mehr in that time being and the reason was he didn't want to just interfere in her life all of a sudden.To be honest I don't believe him one bit but I thought maybe it's just my instinct buzzing ,but now I think something definitely happened between them in the past.

Third person's POV

Everyone was getting ready because the guest will arrive in 1 hour ,Alizey and Muneza haven't arrived yet .

The boys have arrived and were also getting ready.

Mahnoor's room

Mahnoor:" kya mera neechey jana zaruri hai?"

Zunaira;" Mano hum tuhare sath rahengey ,we promise. "

Mehrma: "Last time galti kerdi thi is baar nahi karenge ".

Shahzain: "Kya hum andar asaktey hai?"

The trio turned behind to see all the 5 boys standing ready for tonight's party.Zunaira nodded her head and they entered.

Mahnoor was sitting on the edge of her bed.

Shahzain went towards her and knelt down in front of her

Shahzain:" Mujhey nahi pata yaha kya baat ho rahi thi ,kis bare main horahi thi ,but the thing I noticed is that your scared ,I don't know the reason ,magar mughey itna pata hai ke jab koi larki dari hoti hai toh uskey ghar ka mard ya uska bhai us ka muhafiz hota hai, aur main bhai honey ken natey wada kerta hu ke no one can harm you verbally or physically until I'm in this house, and I'll make sure of that."

Mahnoor just nodded, she was thankful for his support but she couldn't utter any word out.

The rooms atmosphere was gloomy so Azaan spoke while slapping shahzain on the head.

Azaan: "hamare liye bhi kuch chord deta." Everyone laughed, when shahzain gave him his signature glare.

Zunaira:" Chammak challos Nahi aye kya?"

Shahzain:" No"

They ally exited the room.

In front of the main door

All of them were laughing when the bell rungs, Armaan opens the door and saw Akhtar family standing there with another boy and the chammak challos .He welcomes them inside.No one hugged each other except Mahnoor who went towards her soon to be ex fiancé's mother.Turns out the in 'extra' boy was the same nephew who wanted to marry Mehrma.When he went towards Mehrma, Mehrma pulled Shahzain before her and kept holding his sleeves from behind in her hand.Mehrma was scared .Everyone there noticed the little happening there ,while Ruhaan, Armaan, Azaan, Shahvaiz, Zunaira and Mahnoor smiled looking at the exchange .Walid backed away but before Zubaid could approach Mahnoor ,the three girls moved towards the kitchen . The rest of the people went where the elders we're sitting.