||Chapter 2||

Chapter 2

Shahzain POV

When Azhar chachu said her name my breath hitched ,it's been 2 years since I've seen her. No one has any idea that what happened between us when we were in America .No one knows that what happened in those 8 years .No one knew that we met in those 8 years, to them We were seeing each other after 16 years.

Baba' s words broke my thoughts " kya mehr ko bataya tumney ".Everybody knew that What baba was referring to. it was the relation that ties two souls together ,two hearts molded into one through the bond of Nikkah. Our Nikkah was held when both of us didn't knew the meaning and the importance of this bond. Mehrma was 3 and I was 5 when we were destined together for life.

Azhar chachu replied by saying " No I have not, She still doesn't want to have any ties after what everyone did. it's better if we do not discuss this in front of her ,she doesn't know about the Nikkah. "All of the elders just nodded and I just stayed emotion less.

The discussion then shifted to how everyone was. Ami and all the ladies loved Mehrma as there own she was the princess of the house even if she was not the youngest one she had the ability to even make baba and all of my chachu do everything by just a please. Everyone loved and adored her except phupo , her daughter and gul dadi, who for no reason despised her. Non less even after 16 years she still ruled everyone's heart, even  if she was not with us these 16 years the whole house still discusses her in every topic. Everyone was in touch with chachu to have a check on them .My  thoughts were broken by the door opening and revealing the woman who has taken my sleep since last two years ,my beautiful wife

Mrs Mehrma Samaab Mir Shahzain abdul khan

Mahnoor POV

When we heard the chatter we all went towards the drawing room and what I saw was what I wasn't ready for,my relatives and 5 of my cousins ,my gaze was stopped on the person that has the ability to silence me with just a look. Mr Mir Shahvaiz Abdul khan.

After I was pulled into reality by Zunaira nudging me ,I  followed her gaze and then remember that Mahi aka Mehrma was stood still like a statue, so I did what I had to do ,I spoke loud so Mehrma could enter back into reality "Asalam u alaikum ". Then a chorus of walaikum Asalam was heard . My voice broke Mehrma out of her dreamland .Both Zunaira and Mehrma said there Salam .Zunaira was the first one to go and take the elders blessings ,after her I went and took there blessings ,both of us were stealing glances of Mahi because we knew how hard it was for her to be in this room.

Zunaira POV

After I and Mano aka Mahnoor took our blessings Mahi step forward and took her blessings then she excused herself and left.Both I and Mano step forward to go after her but baba raised his hand and told us to leave her alone.I didn't wanted to but Mano signed me to stop ,both of us wanted to go to her because we knew how hard it is for her to face the people who were her everything but then reality happened and here we are now.

Mano and I excused ourselves and went in the kitchen to bring refreshments ,we decided it is better if we leave Mehr alone .

In the kitchen

Zunaira: "I hope she's fine" while stirring the tea in the pan

Mahnoor: "I hope too ,it's all to hard for her after what happened how can she face everyone without remembering what happened." She said while frying kababs

Zunaira:"what about you?"

Mahnoor:" Pata nahi kya karu gussa karu key khushi manao ,meri Mahi key sath jo hua uske baad its all to complicated.I'll just do what Mahi will do."