Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Third person's POV

It was around 1 at night . Mehrma was standing outside of Shahzains room. She was debating weather to enter or not. At last she knocked and entered when she heard a faint 'come in'.

Shahzains pov

I had just sat down after preparing a presentation. My arm was on my eyes when I heard a knock. I just assumed it maybe Shahvaiz or one of the boys. But wait...they never knock. But I still kept my eyes closed. A few moments passed I heard Samaab's voice "Shahzain tum jaag rahe ho kya? " I opened my eyes and saw her standing there in a black night suit. I was gawking her when she spoke" wo...um sorry. " I came out of my thoughts and asked"for What? "

Samaab :"I shouldn't have said those words, qasm se tum galat samjhgai mughey, main Mazzi ki baat kar rahi thi,  I wasn't talking about our relationship . Tab sab kuch itna jaldi hua ke kuch samjh na aye aur phir tum ne... chale gai. "

I knew she didn't want to say that aloud, but it was amusing for me that she always reacts like this. This wasn't our first kiss.

But her reaction made it amusing, so I decided to ignite the fire.

Shahzain:"Main ne kya?"

Samaab:"Shahzaiiiin"

Shahzain:"kya! I just asked you to complete your sentence. "I said with a smirk.

She was flushed, however I'm not sure if it was with anger or out of shyness.

Samaab:"Main jarahi hu."

She moved towards the door when I held her wrist and said" Acha ab Nahi kerta. "

Samaab :"Am I forgiven."

Shahzain :"Maybe, maybe not."

Samaab:"Miiir ,I'm sorry."

Shahzain :"ok , your forgiven."

The rest of the night both of them remembered and talk about their time spent together in America.It was 5 in the morning when Mehrma went to her room.She was unaware of one wicked soul watching her.

Third person's POV

It was around 8 when Farzana entered the room Alizey and Muneza were sharing.

Farzana:"Muneza, tum yaha soti raho aur wahan Mehrma apna jadu kerti rahe Shahzain pe."

Muneza:"kya hogaya hai apko ami."she spoke while waking up.

Farzana:"Mehrma subha 5 baje Shahzain ke kamrey se nikli thi."By now Alizey was also up.

Muneza :"Wo waha kya kerahi thi."

Farzana:"pata nahi haste huey nikli thi aur Shahzain ne uske peechey derwaza bhi haste huey band kiya tha."

Muneza was angry because she loved Shahzain, she wanted Shahzain to become hers but because of there marriage ,she couldn't make Shahzain hers.

Muneza got of bed thinking of ways she could get Mehrma insulted.

At the dining room

It was around 10 ,and the breakfast was being placed on the dining table.

Mehrma was helping her Bari Ami.

When Shahzain entered he saw her laughing ,a genuine smile adored his lips.

They all were sitting in the same way as yesterday. Everyone was eating and talking when Muneza spoke.

Muneza:"Khairyat hai Mehrma ,tum subha Shahzain ke kamre se nikli thi."

Everyone was looking at Mehrma and Shahzain who ere sitting beside each other controlling there smile.

Mehrma:"Well main cell leney gai thi, mughey camera main dalney thay .Aur uske kamrey ki light on thi ,is liye I asked him. Any more questions ."

Muneza:"Nahi .I just asked out of interest."

Suddenly there was a ringing sound .It was Mehrma's phone.

She picked it

Mehrma to the caller:"Asalam u alaikum Abu ,kaisey hai ap.............main bhi theek hu..........Sach main ,kab ............ ok main batadungi ............Allah Hafiz ."

Obaid:"Beta kiski call thi ?"

Mehrma:"Nana ki thi  wo agle haftey Pakistan arahey hai."

Everyone was happy to know about Qasim shah returning home.

Shahzain asked Mehrma in hushed voice"Kya Qasim dada ko pata hai sab kuch?"

Mehrma hummed.

In Mahnoor and Zunaira's room

Mehrma was sitting with Mahnoor on the bed and Zunaira was sitting on the sofa reading a book.

Mehrma's :"Main dubhara pills lerahi hu."

Mahnoor and Zunaira looked at her .

Mahnoor:"Are you sure?"

Mehrma:"hmm ,mughsey ab jagha nahi jata ,isliye main ab sleeping pills phirlena shuru kerahi hu."

Zunaira:"But promise us. That you will take care of your health."

Mehrma:"I promise."

____________________________________
Plz vote and comment