||Chapter 1||

Follow @Irisseptember14  on Instagram for related posts and reels

Chapter 1

Third persons POV

A girl in her late twenties is sitting in a lavish office lost in her thoughts .she is disturbed by a knock ,a lady also in her late twenties enters and says " everyone else has already left and have gone home ,you should also go home " it was Saira her secretary and best friend .

Mehrma just hums in response .Saira knew what her friend was thinking so spoke the truth out "kab tak udhar hi rahogi ,move on or forgive him" Mehrma responds with" Saira tum ghar chali gao, main bhi nikal hi rahi hu "and starts packing her stuff up. Saira just looks at her friend in pity and leaves.

Mehrma takes a deep breath and thinks of that person who has taken her peace since last two years, since the day they broke apart. Mehrma shrugs off thoughts of her peace taker and leaves the room.

Life has been a huge mess since last two year's, since the time she left everything and came back.

--

Meanwhile 5 men in there late twenties with 4 elder men enter the estate of Azhar khan. The 9 men all dress in casual shalwar kameez rings the bell and wait for the door to be answered. The aura around the 9 men screamed power and money. After a few minutes the door was answered by a man in his late fifties. the man itself was Azhar khan ,the man of the house ,a businessman and lastly the father of his three princesses.

Azhar's POV

The bell was ringing continuously, I walked towards the door expecting my impatient daughters but when I opened the door, I was not ready for what I saw.

In front of me stood my four elder brothers and 5 of my nephews.

A few minutes we all stood in awkward silence and then I spoke" Asalam u alaikum "

They all responded with Walaikum Salam.

I stood aside and gave them space to enter.

Shahvaiz POV

When Azhar chachu opened the door there was an awkward silence .it had to be a shock for him as he last saw us four years before on Omair bhais wedding.

We all sat down in the living room, the whole house was decorated beautifully and held simplicity.

A few moments later Azhar chachu spoke dismissing the silence

Azhar: "khairyat hai ap sab yaha,ap ney to hum se rishta tor diya tha ab kaisey ana hua."

Baba:" Bas tumse aur apni betiyon se door nahi raha Jata aur,yeh giley shiqway tumhare phuppo ke sath hai unkey sath hi rakho,ho sake to hume maaf kerdo hume dair ho gai aney main tumhe leney ke liyay "

Azhar chachu responded " bhai aplog yaha agai mere liyay wohi bohat hai ,ap isko apna hi ghar sumjhay bacho tum log kaisey ho akhri Martaba omair ki shadi par mulaqat hoi thi "

We all responded with "theek hai ".

We all started comfortably chatting with each other about business .

Azhar chachu was continuously checking the time , so I asked " Koi masla hai kya chachu ".

Everyone's attention was to us now

Azhar chachu said that " wo bachiya abhi tak ghar nahi aye,mahnoor aur zunaira toh ab tak a chuki hoti,mehr bas late ati hai,is liye fikar ho rahi thi."

When chachu said Mehr's name Shahzain got stiff in his seat ,I shrugged it of thinking maybe because he is seeing her after 16 years.

Chacha Asim said "ati hongi bas.ker kya rahi hai aj kal.

Azhar chacha said "Noor aur ZUNI mera business sambhal rahi hai ,mehr phupa ka aur apna business sambhal rahi hai".

Mehrma's POV

As I parked my car In front of my house, I saw both of my sisters standing there bickering with each other ,so I went towards them and asked " yaha kya ker rahe ho? Aur andar kyun nahi jarahe."

Mahnoor aka mahi replied "wo hum late ho gai aur hum baba ko batana bhul gai."

Mehrma: toh?

Zunaira aka Zuni: hume daant pitegi ,apko to baba kuch nahi kehte." she said raising an eyebrow as if telling a fact. in return i just rolled my eyes at their dramatic-ness.

Mahnoor: "I agree!"

Mehrma: "hato ,daantey geyna sunlena." I exclaimed and motioned both of them to move aside

I opened the door and saw that the lights of drawing room was on so I asked mahi and Zuni if we were expecting guests and they replied with "NO".

It was weird to have guest at our house except for a certain family, which were not welcomed here by any three of us. those people were Mahnoor's in laws. I wasn't a big fan of them if you haven't guessed until now.

We all marched towards the drawing room and opened the door to see my four Taya's and 4 of my male cousins and then finally I saw the person who is the reason of my destruction my one and only husband

Mir Shahzain Abdul khan.

---------------------
How was the chapter.

Do comment and tell

Hope you liked the chapter

Plz vote and comment