Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Third person's POV

It was dinner time .Mehrma insisted on making dinner ,so the whole dinner was prepared by her.

Everyone came and sat on there respective places to eat dinner. Mehrma was praised for amazing cooking skills. Muneza was fuming because Mehrma was being praised.

At night

Shahzain's POV

Both me and Samaab were sitting together and talking. We've decided that we will both give each other and our relationship another chance.

It was around 12 and everyone was mostly sleeping or in there rooms. We were in my room ,both of us were sitting on the sofa with 3 feet distance between us. I don't know why, but she had always kept distance. She didn't like close approximation with other person, not even her own sisters. Samaab was talking about the time when we both worked together in a Mc Donalds

,to know how money and employment works. I zoned out because I was busy admiring the beauty sitting in front of me. I still can't believe that the women sitting in front of me is my wife. She belongs only to me. Only I have rights on her to call her mine . She is my most prized possession and I'll do any thing to protect her.

Suddenly Samaab spoke something that got my attention. Samaab " main pills dubhara le rahi hu."

I replied " Only if you take care of yourself."

Samaab always had issues sleeping since the kidnapping, she stop taking those medications 3 years before because her body was getting worn off because of the drug consumption. I held her hand and pressed it to tell her that I'm with her in every step of her life. Suddenly the door of my room was knocked. Samaab started panicking, so I told her to hide in the bathroom.

I got up and went to the door and opened it.I was shocked to see Muneza standing there. I looked at her and asked"kuch chehye hai Muneza."

Muneza:"kya main andar aasakhti hu."

I was curious so I gave her space to enter.

Shahzain:" So............"

Muneza:"Sablog tumhare sath zyaditi kerahe hai, yani na wo Mehrma ko is Nikkah ka bata rahe hai aur na tumhe issey azaad hone derahe hai."

I looked at her with a questioning look .

Shahzain:" Excuse me!"

Muneza:"Yaani !Mehrma doesn't deserve you, your way out of her league."

Shahzain:"You do realise that you're talking about my wife."

Muneza:" A wife that was forced upon you, when you didn't even knew the meaning of marriage. How do you know that she will ever be in love with you. How do you even know she is truthfully yours ,maybe she's in love with someone else or maybe she isn't a virgin anymore..."Before she could further speak I told her to leave . She left with a smirk on her face.

Samaab came out after the door clicked . She was dashing towards the door when I took hold of her through her waist and pulled her back. She was literally in air and she was continuously kicking air to free herself. I knew she would have murdered Muneza if I hadn't held  her back.

Samaab:"Choro mughey Shahzain main ussey zinda gardungi .Leave me."

I spoke in her ears to relax her" Relax , Breath, Okay"

I let her go but she suddenly pushed me, I looked at her confused.

Samaab:"Usne itna sab kuch bola aur tum chup rahe."