Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Mehrma POV

I still remember every single detail of that day ,when my childhood was taken away from me because of my own credulity that I believed that my mother wanted to spend time with me but she just wanted to show everyone that she loved me.

Flashback

18 years ago

It was about 3 in the evening ,when Muneza came into our room and told me that our mother wanted to take me and Muneza shopping, and I just did what she said.

When we reached the mall my mother told me that I will just do what she wants me to do. But before we could enter two men came and took hold of me and Muneza ,my mother just looked at them horrified ,she was about to move towards Muneza when the the man holding Muneza spoke" no smart moves lady!  Ali khan ko ( grandfather )bata dena ke bhai Salaam keh rahe they unhe kal tak jawaab chehye warna ye dono bachey gi nahi." My mother spoke " dekho tum ise ' pointing towards me'lejao wo tum logon ko her cheez dedengey iske liye magar meri bachi ko chor do" she said while pointing Muneza .I was in a shock that my on mother is giving me away.The two man exchanged a look then let Muneza go .Muneza ran towards her mother . The two people reminded them there deal and then left taking me with them.That day I saw the real face of the women who I used to call mom ,she was just the women who gave birth to me.

I was held hostage for two days in an old warehouse, in those two days I experienced hell on earth.They abused me , I was covered in my own blood laying lifeless on the ground. A man entered the room he was approaching me like a predator approaches his prey.He came near me and touched my cheek ,he was slowly trailing his hands down my body , I was scared because I knew the touch was not appropriate ,so I tried to scream but I couldn't because I didn't had enough energy ,just as he was about to touch me ,the door burst open and the only thing I heard was the voice of bare Abu (Shahzain's father) before I fainted.

I woke up in the hospital a week after the incident .When I opened my eyes the first person I saw was my Bari Ami( Shahzain's mother)who was caressing my hair, she  smiled when she saw I was awake, tears started coming out of her eyes she kissed my forehead. Then the doctor came and did a check up.The doctor smiled at me and said " hope your feeling fine." After the doctor went the elders of my family came , non of the kids were there .My uncles and there wife's all came and kissed my forehead and then my grandparents came ,my father came and stood at the corner ,he didn't even glanced me a look. At  last my mother entered when I saw her fake sympathy I screamed at her " Jai ap yaha se."my father looked at me and said" awaaz neechi karo ma hai wo tumhari". I screamed again while keeping hands on my ears "jai yaha se "my nana( mother's father)told her to leave  but my father told him that "agar wo pagalpan kar rahi hai toh ap log use kerne dengey."

Obaid taya spoke " samajh kyun nahi rahe, she's not herself right now."my father just scoffed and left the room with my mother ,while wiping her fake tears.My hands we're still on my ears, I was breathing heavily. Armeena tai noticed and told Asim taya to call the doctor.Then I fainted again.

Third person's POV

When Mehrma fainted ,Everyone started to call the doctor.

After a few hours

Her phupo, nano, and her parents went back to their house.

Her four aunts and 4 uncles along with her paternal grandparents and her nana were sitting in her room.

Noreen was caressing Mehrma's hair.

Zareena:" Kuch zaroor hua hai jo hume nahi pata."

Obaid:" mughey bhi yahi lagta hai ke Farzana ne humse kuch chupaya hai ."

Omer:"Its obvious ,kyun ke Mehrma aisey bilawaja nahi cheekey gi."

After a few minutes Sadaf spoke.

Sadaf: " Maazrat ke sath Abu ap Azhar bhai aur Farzana bhabhi ko Mehrma ke pass mat anney de."

Omer:"Atleast jab tak Mehrma theek nahi ho jati."

Asim:"Mughey to Azhar ki samajh nahi ati abhi bhi wo beti ki bijai biwi ke paas hai.Wo dono to Muneza ke sath chipke hua hai jaisey uske sath sab kuch hua hai .Unhe idhr Mehr ke paas hona chahye."

Obaid :"Wo pagal hogya hai,wo kehta hai ke Hum sab Mehrma ko attention detey hai aur wo humain zyada aziz hai .Wo kehta hai Muneza ko bura lagta hai ,is liye wo aur Farzana us ko time detey hai."Omer scoffed

Omer:"Sahi kehta hai wo, mughey meri Mehr sab se zyada aziz hai."

Everyone agreed.

Zareena:"Agar wo Mehrma ko time dede toh hum bhi Muneza ko dede ge."

Sadaf:"Bas Mehr theek ho gai ,baki sab se mughey farq nahi perta ,agar bhai bhabhi use nahi sambhal saktey to hum sab to hai uske liye."

Everyone nodded

Ali (grandfather):"Yallah  meri bachi ko sehat yaab kerde." Everyone said Ameen.

Razia (grandmother);"Allah garak kare us Malik nu."

Qasim (Nana):"Mughey paka yaqeen hai Kay farzana ne jhoot bola hai humse, kuch aur zaroor hua hai.Bas meri bachi theek ho gai main baki sab kuch theek kerdunga."

Omer noticed that his brother was quite since Mehrma was kidnapped.

Omer :"Abdul bhai ,Is sab main apka kasoor nahi tha ,plz apne ap ko ilzaam na de."

Abdul started crying it was the first time anyone except his parents was seeing him cry . Everyone looked at him with tears in there eyes. Mehrma was a daughter for everyone in the house. She was the princess of the house. Everyone loved her to bits.

His father went towards him and hugged him ,he cried on his fathers shoulder.

Abdul:"Main ne use wada kiya tha ke use kuch nahi hoga.

Ali:"Is main tumhara koi kasoor nahi hai."

Abdul:"ap nahi thay waha, apney nahi dekha wo kis halat main waha pari thi, apne khoon main lipti ,agar main der kerdeta to wo.....wo weshi insaan....

He couldn't speak any more, but everyone knew what he was talking about.Everyone was shocked to hear that .Before he could speak any further ,his wife shouted " Chup ker jai ap ab, Bas kerde ."It was the first time Noreen had shouted, she was the most patient one in the house. She took hold of Mehrma's hand and pressed a kiss on her knuckles and then went out of the room.

____________________________________________

It was night time and Mehrma has waken up she was being checked up by the doctors.

Everyone was outside when Armeena spoke.

Armeena:" Its better if we don't show sympathy towards Mehrma .We will treat her like before."

They all nodded.

Azhar and Farzana has called and said that they will come in the morning because Muneza had fever.Ali khan told him not to return ,he was in rage that his son was still looking after Muneza even after what happened with Mehrma.

_____________________________________________

After  a week Mehrma was discharged

Everyone in the haveli except her phupo ,her phupo's kids her nano ,Muneza and her parents who were still angry with her for what she did in the hospital ,were taking care of her.

When Mehrma got home ,she got to know that her mother has told them a false story ,and has played as a victim.

Flashback over