Chapter 31

Days passed . Y/n's recovery process was pretty good . Better than what the doctors expected . 

Y/n followed everything her doctors prescribed her. She followed the exercises too for which her legs recovered too . 

Everything was going with the flow but the two people who are in love with each other were desperately waiting to meet each other. Because they couldn't see each other after Y/n left the hospital. Every time Y/n went for her appointments, Jungkook stays absent because he always does night shifts. So when she visits , he goes back to his house. 

Y/n was sitting on the couch of the living room watching TV. She was munching on her cereal while laughing at the kdrama she was watching. Her mother came and kissed her head and walked by as it has become her daily habit. Taehyung and Mr. Kim has already left for the hospital. Y/n still hasn't started working as she's still taking rest . But that didn't bother her work as she already finished all her projects from earlier . 

Her watching session got interrupted when she heard her phone . She picked the call with the cereal bowl on her lap . 

" Yeoboseyo... " She said . The call was from an unknown number. 

" Y/n ? " A voice said from the other side of the call . Making Y/n frozen on her spot. Nothing came out of her mouth . Her heart started beating rapidly. 

" Y/n , you're there? " The voice again said, making her heart skip a beat . But she managed to say , " Y-yes ... " A big smile came up on her lips . 

" Oppa , is that you ?" She said, Smiling . The person on the other side could also sense her smiling . " Yes . " The manly voice replied . 

" I couldn't talk to you earlier. Sorry - " 

" Aniyo .. it's ok . I know ' The great Dr. Jeon ' must be busy and tired after long days . " She said, smiling ear to ear . 

My heart

My heart ... It's beating so fast ... What do I do ... 

His voice... I heard from him after so many days ...

His voice broke my imaginary world again . " So how are you doing? " 

" I.. I'm fine . What about you ? " I asked . I stuttered a bit at first but luckily I managed myself. 

" I'm fine too . By the way , I got your number from Taehyung hyung's phone . " 

" Ou ... Thanks for calling me , Oppa . " He's making my already melted and fluttered heart melt . 

" Nothing. So what are you doing? You aren't overworking yourself. Right ? " 

" I haven't even started going to the office, Oppa . No one is letting me go . " 

" That's good . You should rest as much as you can . " 

" I have taken enough rest Oppa .. " 

" Need more . " He said . I made a pissed sound . I heard him laughing from the other side of the phone .