Chapter 19

𝗔/𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

As Y/n came out , Jungkook's eyes got stuck with her . Forgotten about his surroundings, he stared at her . Eyes fixed on her beauty . His heart was unknowingly beating a little bit fast . But his heart stopped when she greeted them saying , " Annyeonghaseyo"

She bowed to them . She covered her chest with her left hand as she bowed . Her open hairs came forward to her face . She looked up at everyone with a big smile on .

The boys greeted her back and wished her one by one . When it was Jungkook's turn , he didn't say anything. Because he was so lost in his thoughts. So Jimin who's beside him pinched him bringing him back to the present.

" A-ah , H-happy birthday... Y/n ... " Jungkook stuttered a bit . It made Jimin laugh . " T-thank you ... Oppa ... " Y/n replied . She fixed the hair back of her ear as she replied .

There was a second of silence before Hoseok broke its processing to give Y/n her birthday present. " Here is a small gift for a beautiful lady... " He said, forwarding a gift bag to Y/n .

Y/n smiled at him and thanked him for the gift . She took it and one by one everyone gave Y/n their gifts . Y/n called her maid and asked her to keep the gifts separately in her bedroom . It was Jungkook's turn to give his present.

Jungkook forwarded the big flower bouquet to Y/n and said  , " I hope you will like it . "

Y/n accept the flowers with a beautiful fairy smile thanking him . She was hugging the flower bouquet as she said , " They are so pretty... Thank you Oppa ... I really love them ... " She said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook's cheeks turn a light pink shade due to shyness.

Y/n looked at the bouquet and saw a small tiffany box in the middle of the flowers. She called the maid and asked her to keep the bouquet safely on her bed . After the maid was gone , she turned to face the boys and said , " You guys know what , I really thought you won't be coming tonight. "

" Why wouldn't we ? After all , a beautiful lady invited us to her  party and that couldn't have happened if we missed it . Right ? " Jimin said . He sounds flirty . Y/n understood his intention as she winked at Jimin and said ,

" Did you get dressed so well for that beautiful lady, Dr. Park ? "

" Oh , did she catch me ? " Jimin asked, acting unknown.

Y/n laughed at Jimin's cute and silly behaviour.  They all stand there around the big table . Getting themselves some drinks , they start talking .

They were talking and laughing when suddenly Y/n's mother called her from behind . She turned to face her and saw her mother standing behind her with a girl beside her . The girl is wearing a black short dress exposing her arms and chest way too much . She was wearing a dark red lipstick with a bit of makeup on .

Her mother started the conversation, " Baby , you remember her ? " She asked Y/n . All the boy's attention was on them .

Y/n looked at the girl for a while and said , " Ani .... " She said slowly . She didn't want to hurt someone by saying something rude but she totally forgot about the girl . " Who is she? " This is what Y/n was thinking.

Before anyone could say anything, the unknown girl suddenly came forward and hugged Y/n tightly saying , " How can you forget about me, you little elephant???"

Everyone was shocked by the name of the unknown girl just called Y/n . And for Taehyung, he understood who the girl was . " Raya ...? " The word only came out of his lips . Yoongi heard him calling the girl's name . Yoongi asked , " Who's she ?"

And before Taehyung could answer, Mrs. Kim , his mother said , " She's your cousin Raya , baby . " To Y/n .

Y/n, who was being hugged by the girl named Raya, looked widely at her mother. Her eyes went wide  . She wasn't believing what she just heard .