Chapter 14

Next morning

At Kim's mansion, everyone had breakfast like usual. Taehyung asked Y/N to get ready to go to the hospital with him for her hand checkup .

Y/N went to her room to dress up and come back again wearing a cute white and pastel pink cardigan with skinny white pants along with her white cute boots. Her hairs into a messy ponytail when the hairs from behind her ears loosen .

Seeing her dressing up so cutely made Taehyung's heart melt . He has not seen his sister dressed so cutely for ages . The anger he has inside him for her , for hiding her problems from him is somehow melting away .

" Shall we go , Oppa ? " Y/N standing right before her brother. Snapping out of his thoughts he starts walking out of home with his sister following him after bidding byes to her parents.

Jumping up in the car , they start going toward the hospital. Y/N is playing with her phone and humming with the song playing in the car . Taehyung glances at her to see her all focused on her phone and also humming. "She looks happy and cheerful today " Taehyung thought and smiled . Again turned his attention to the road.

" I have to attend some surgeries so Jungkook is going to be with you . " Said Taehyung. Y/N picked her head up from her phone and asked " With me ?"

" Hmm . He will go with you to Dr. Moon and also send you back home too . "

" Can't you stay with me ? " Y/N asked in a sad tone . Slowly her head turned in the opposite direction to the window.

" As I ... Said earlier, I have to attend OT. " Replied Taehyung. He noticed his sister's sadness that there's nothing he can do . The operation is important too .

" Ok ... " Replied Y/N , shortly.

At hospital

Jungkook came to the hospital. Not like he has duty at this time . It's just Taehyung hyung asked him to stay with Y/N instead of him as he has OT to attend.

He came but saw Taehyung and Y/N weren't there yet . So he decided to go to Jimin's cabin to pay him a visit .

On the way , he greeted the staff . Some asked him why he was there at that time but he just said he had some work .

Strolling through the hallway, he came to Jimin's cabin and went inside without even caring to knock. But right after he entered , he heard Jimin saying , " Who the heck cannot just knock and come ? "

" It's me . " Jungkook replies with a grin on his face.

" And what are you doing here at this time Dr. Jeon ?" Asked Jimin to put down his pen he was using to write on something.

Jungkook walked toward him and sat just before him on the chair and started, " It's Jungkook for now Dr. Park . I came here as Taehyung hyung asked me to come . "

" Taehyung? "

" Hmm . "

" Why ? Does he want you to do the surgery instead of him ? "

" Ani . It's just.... " A small smile came up on Jungkook's face . It's not like Jimin didn't notice it but just he didn't ask .

" Just ? "

" Y/N's coming . And he wants me to be with her as he has OT's . "

" Oooo..... " Jimin hounded with a teasing smirk on his face . It made Jungkook blush slightly but not too much.

" W-what? What with that 'Oooo' ?" Asked Jungkook. Trying to hide his blush off .

" Did Jeon Jungkook just stutter ?" Jimin kinda jumps on his seat asking Jungkook . And Jungkook quickly rejected it.