Chapter 15

At the mall

" Oppa , I said I don't need anything. You don't have to buy it for me . Please! " Y/N said, whining like a baby running behind Jungkook. Who is simply walking . But Y/N is running behind him as her little legs are not keeping up with Jungkook's.

" I said I don't have to hear if you have or not . I'm just gonna get you some. " Jungkook said, stopping in the middle of his walk . Causing Y/N to bump in his back .

She rubbed her head when she got hit and said , " Why waste money on something like this ? Ok , wait ! You can buy me something when I'm out of dresses . Ok ! " She said as a little silly idea popped into her small head .

" Ok . I'll do it when the time comes. But for now , let's go to that shop, "said Jungkook. He starts taking Y/N by her waist to a Dior shop .

-

" No ! It's too much . Are you serious! A simple tee-shirt at this price ! No way . Let's go from- "

Y/N got cut off by Jungkook saying , " You're wearing a Gucci shirt and you're here talking about the price in front of me ? "

" N-no , let's - "

" Try this . "

" I don't want to . "

" I said try this Y/N ! Or do you want me to take this without knowing if it fits you or not? " Threaten Jungkook with a smirk .

Y/N get annoyed and with an annoying whine she takes the dress from Jungkook and goes to a dressing room to try the dress .

-

" Do you have one size big of this dress ? Jungkook to a female staff .

" We're really sorry sir . This colour isn't available to us right now . But you can go with a yellow one . We do have the same in yellow. Would you like to try , Sir ? " Said the worker with a polite voice .

" No- "

" Sure . It would be great. Please bring it, "said Jungkook cutting off Y/N who's standing inside the fitting room with a tight fitting dress on .

" Yaa... I don't want the yellow colour! " Fumed Y/N , glaring at him .

" It will look good on you . You will see " Jungkook implied, smiling ear to ear .

" Are you somehow taking revenge on me ?" Y/N folded her arms around her chest when she asked .

" Wae ? " Jungkook let out a small giggle then again said , " I want you to try that colour too . "

" Wae yellow out of all ! "

" No reason. " Jungkook said and soon enough the female worker came with the dress .

Y/N again went to try the dress and after some fighting and all , she finally agreed to take that dress .

Jungkook's Pov

After paying for Y/N's dresses , we came out of the mall . I'm holding the shopping bags when she is walking by my side and telling me I shouldn't have chosen the dress for her .

" Tell me honestly, don't you like the dress ? " I asked . No but, what if she doesn't like it ?

" Aniyo..... I liked it . I really did . But the problem is , I never tried this colour because it always makes me think that it's not gonna suit me . "

" No ... It really does look good on you . "

" I still don't think so ... "

" Don't think . Just get in the car . " I said as I placed the bags on the back seat of my car which was already there for us  .