Chapter 13

Jungkook comes back to the living room with a bowl of cereal and sits on the floor beside Taehyung. 

Everyone is busy doing their own things like Y/N is talking with Jimin and Hoseok when Jin and Namjoon are watching the news on TV. Taehyung is using his phone when Yoongi is just laying on the couch doing nothing. 

Jungkook looked behind him to see Y/N talking with Jimin and laughing . It made his lips almost turn into a small smile but instantly he remembered the embarrassing moments from a few minutes ago . He again turned back to his food and started eating. 

" You know , that day I had the best chicken burger in a while . " Y/N said to Jimin who's munching his popcorn. Jimin's full focus is on Y/N while she's talking to him and Hoseok . As well as Hoseok's. 

" Where did you have it ? " Jimin asked . 

" I don't know the specific location. But it's somewhere near this place . " 

" With whom did you even ? You don't even have any friends . " Yoongi asked suddenly from the corner of the couch . Eyes still closed and still laying in a dead position. 

" Excuse me , Mr grandpa, I do have friends and they all are in London . And don't think I can't make friends ok ! " Y/N replied statically with an eye roll. 

" Then who was the person you went with ? " 

" With Jungkookiee . " Y/N said with a proud smirk on her face . 

" Huh ? Jungkook !" Jimin asked, surprised. His eyes travelled to Jungkook from Y/N . " But he rarely went to any restaurant with us ... " 

" So what ? Are you jealous somehow?" Y/N teases him . 

" Huh ? Jealous? And to you ? Girl, why should I be ? I even saw Jungkook shirtless. " This time Jimin smirked . He rested his arms on the head of the couch . 

" Excuse me , I also did a little while ago Mr. Park . " 

" But you didn't even get to enjoy the view for even a minute. " 

" So what is Mr. Park ? In that one minute, I have seen more than enough . " 

" Really! Then Ms . Kim, how was the one minute view you got to enjoy, huh ? " 

" It was way too much ho- " 

" Yaa ... why are you both bringing me in the middle of your conversation??? " Jungkook suddenly whined looking back at the two chaotic duos . His cheeks start becoming red due to too much embarrassment. 

" Because you belong to the conversation too ... " Y/N replied . But at the end of the sentence, she passed a wink to Jungkook which made his eyes go wide and ears turned red. 

" Stop teasing this poor bunny you bitch. " Taehyung ordered Y/N . 

Jungkook quickly got up and walked back to the kitchen when Y/N along with Jimin and Hoseok were laughing . 

" Ugh .. I'm hungry... " Y/N whines dropping her head on the back of the couch . 

" Go to Jungkook. " Hoseok said, patting her head . 

Her eyes were closed but she opened them and asked him , " Why are you patting my head like I'm a little kid or a pet ?" Her glance was bombastic. 

Hoseok smiled and replied ," Because you're a cute little baby . " 

Y/N cheeks flash at his words but soon turned and glared at Taehyung when he said , " She is cute! In my dreams " 

She got up walking lazily at Jungkook who was standing beside the counter washing the bowl he used .