Chapter 02

Next morning ~

" Miss, you can't go there now . Dr. Kim is on round so please you have to wait here ." The receptionist said to Y/N .

Y/N let out an annoyed chuckle and said , " I said I can go there and wait . Just tell me where is his cabin ."

" Mem I really can't let you go there ." The receptionist try to convince Y/N.

" And why so ?" Y/N ask getting irritated by the receptionists behaviour.

" Because it's not allowed to let patients go -" y/N didn't let her finish as she said ,

" For you information, I'm not a patient. And then , I'm his sister. Kim Y/N . " Y/N declared.

But hearing her words , all the peoples standing near the reception wide their eyes . Like ... How they can't ?

Everybody knows The Kim . Everyone knows The legend Kim Taehyung and Kim Hyunbin (Y/N's dad) . Everyone knows there is a daughter in the Kim family but no one ever saw her . No one ever knows who she is . But listening the girl saying she's the hidden treasure of Kim Family , everyone become shocked .

But seeing the receptionist widening her eyes , Y/N said , "You still need something else to know ?"

"N-No... I-I mean .... " The girl afore shutter a bit in shock .

" Where is his cabin ? "

" S-sixth fl-floor mem..."

Y/N lastly glared at the lady and start walking toward the elevator.

Y/N's Pov ~

Uff . Why my day has to start so badly ? First of all because of that my bastard brother who doesn't came back home last night from hospital and now when I'm here , the receptionist wasn't let me go to my own brothers cabin . Woah ... Daebak ....

But lastly reviling my identity which I never want , I finally get to know where his cabin is .

And now , I'm standing here near his cabin , a small smile came upon my lips just by thinking my sweet bastard brothers face when he will see me .

Yes I'm angry with him for not coming at airport and not even coming home back but I understand him too .

Twisting the door knob, I entered at his cabin . A big beautifully decorated cabin . A big window behind his desk which is in the middle of the room . The room is looking like no one open the curtains this morning because of the darkness . I slowly walk inside his room.

Even though he's not here , but his scent is here in this room. I missed him so much . And still even if we're just in a same building but still not even get a glance of eachother, I'm missing him . Way too much .

I keep walking at lastly keep the bag I carried till now with some food for my sweet bastard brother, and my purse on his desk . Walking behind his desk , I open the curtains of the big window letting the morning sunlight come .

But I have to say that the view from here is beautiful. Literally the Han River is shown . The morning sun shining brightly outside making the river and the surrounding looking so good from here . I bet Oppa pass his free time here .

Then my head turn in my left side and my eyes catch Oppa's blazer. His black blazer is hanging on the hanger. I take it in my hands and bring it near me .

It smells like him . How much I'm missing this stupid. Literally how much . How much I want to see .....

" At least come to your cabin fast pabo-ya " I said hugging the blazer .