Chapter 04

" I'm not gonna come out from my room Appa ." Y/N said being all sulky.

Everyone present in the living room means her parents and her brother facepalm at her statement.

Her dad then replied ," We're helding the party only for you Y/N ... How can you not come when you're the main point ?"

" And I don't care . " She said and got up from her sit but again her dad said ,

" Princess please do it for your Appa ... I planned this party from a long ago . "

Her Eomma also joined her Appa saying , " Yes princess. Please don't cancel the program... Not many people's know you and saw you . So you have to come princess. "

" Ugh ... Why do you all are having so urge to revile me in the whole world ?" Y/N asked getting irritated.

" Because you're being too introvert. " Her brother said .

" I'm not an introvert Oppa !"

" You are . And you're hiding from the whole world too Y/N ." Taehyung said again .

" Ugh ... Just because I don't want to show off in front of everyone that doesn't mean I'm an introvert and I'm hiding from anyone!"

" Then you're coming na ?" Her dad asked her .

" Appa! " She explained annoyed.

Her mother beside her dad said , " Then I'll prepare your dress for tomorrow. "

" Oh wait Mrs Kim . I'm already doing too much by just attending the party . Now you can't force me to wear something girly too . Ok! " She said being all sulky .

Her mother who was all prepared with her dress become sad and said , " Baby but I- "

She didn't let her mother finish before getting up from her sit and start walking upstairs while saying , " So sorry to say but if you force me to wear something which I hate then count me out of the party list . "

Everyone on the room look at the girl who is walking out like she don't care and some deep sigh's leave all of theirs mouth.

" This girl is never gonna change " Everyone thought .

Time Skip ~

Party day ~

Y/N's Pov ~

What they think me to wear ?

Something which will revile me to the whole world or what ?

I'm never gonna wear something which will revile even an inch of my skin first of all .

And then I literally don't wanna come out but just because of appa , eomma and oppa I have to . What can I do even more ?

So to at least look like a girl , I came to my closest to find a dress .

After scrolling for some minutes, I finally found a dress which can't go with party or that type of things and I'm sure that Appa and Eomma are not gonna like it too . But what can I do ? My little heartu wants me to wear this .

Letting everything go , I finally take the dress and start getting ready .

It didn't take me much time to get ready .

When I was almost done and only the accessories are left , I heard someone knocking my door . As soon as I permit the person , my door open showing a maid.

She said, "Miss , guests are arriving. Mrs Kim asked you to come fast . "

" Ok, I'll be there in some minutes.".