Chapter 09

Jungkook's Pov

Y/n ...

A simple girl for everyone and for the whole world .

But ...

For me ...

Is she simple? Like other girls ?

No .

No way .

She's not like other girls to me .

Because she makes me feel the way no one did before .

The way I never ever felt before and I'm sure that no one can create this feeling for me ever again without her .

I was walking back to my apartment while my mind was full of her thoughts . Isn't it odd that it's the first time that my mind is not messed up by the thoughts that happened at the hospital and all the bad thoughts ? It's the first time after me being a doctor that after an unsuccessful patient I'm this calm . Because other times my mind keeps on thinking about weird stuff and unwanted thoughts . But today , instead of that wired staff , I'm thinking about her . Only her .

The girl who made my heart skip a beat just at our first meeting . The girl who successfully made me feel an unknown feeling which feels like butterflies inside me .

I know it's odd but she did . She really did it to me . Just at our first meeting . And not only at our first meeting , but as much as I saw her , talked to her , made eye contact with her . Each and every time she successfully makes me feel like butterflies .

I made eye contact with many girls but never in my life have I fallen for any other girl like the way I fall for eyes . The beautiful black eyes . Deeper than the Pacific Ocean , darker than black hole . Full of happiness and brightness on them . The calmness and the warmth I never found in anyone else's . I found the warmth I was looking for and the heart calming eyes . Just by looking at them , it makes my heart feel easy . Like they are something like medicines to calm the storm inside me .

I have seen many girls smiling over me and many flirting with me . But I never liked them . Never give a shit to them . But now ... I'm losing my shit over her .

Never in my life have I liked being told what to do . But when today she ordered me to do as she said , I couldn't resist her . I did as she said and followed her .

Never in my career have I thought that someone's words can calm me that much . But today ... It was just magical . Like God itself sent her as a magician to me . To only do her magic on me .

What a weird thing this is .

How she already is controlling my feelings, not even being aware .

While thinking about her , I noticed I had already reached my apartment .

Opening the door , I entered my house . The quiet , dark house .

All the lights are turned off . After stepping inside and keeping my jacket on the couch head , I turn the lights on . The yellowish lights turned on giving an aesthetic vibe through the house .

Walking toward the kitchen specifically towards the fridge , I take out a bear bottle and walk toward the big window of my living room . Standing by the side and seeing the night view of the busy road full of people and vehicles . It's just nine at night .

I spent a great time with her . Don't I ?

It is quite offensive and shocking how I totally forgot about all my problems in just a few hours . How shocking that just in a few minutes , she was able to feel relieved and make me forget about the ICU incident .