Chapter 07

Y/N's pov ~

after around two hours , I finally came out of the meeting room . It was a terrible evening . But even though it's evening my work is still not done . I have to stay here for tonight as I have to finish the whole project and draw within tomorrow morning .

I was walking back to my office room with my secretary . While walking , I suddenly remember that I need to order some food as I'm gonna stay toning here . So I ordered my secretary to bring me some food also not forgetting to give him my credit card to use . He took it and left to bring food . And I continued walking toward my office .

Once I was near my room  , I noticed a man standing in front of my cabin . Walking near , I noticed it's Mr. Rung for whom I have to complete my first ever project in Korea in a rush . He was arranging all the things with the client.

I walked closer to the door when he noticed me . He quickly looked back and bowed to me while apologising to me saying , " I'm really really sorry Miss Y/N for my mistake . I'm really sorry for my fault Miss . Please forgive me . "

He keeps saying sorry and bowing continuously to me . I started feeling bad as he was saying sorry to me because I also know he didn't do it on his way . It was just a mistake .

" I-It's ok . You don't have to say sorry to me anymore . I know it was just a mistake . " I said I was feeling awkward .

" It was my - "

" I know . But I also know that it was just a mistake . So it's fine . "

" T-thank y-yo-you so much Miss Y/N for your consideration . "

" It's ok . Be careful next time . You may go now . "

He bowed to me again and went away . Now here I'm alone standing out of my room . Appa said he would provide some guards out of my room but they're still not here . It's almost six in the evening and almost the end of the day . So the office is also getting empty and also not many people come on this floor too . So it's fully empty . I'm standing in the big hallway .

Turning the door knob , I entered inside my office . The room is dimly lit by some small decorative lights . Just the vibe I like the most . Not too dark and also not too lightly .

I walk toward my desk and drop myself down on the chair . Head resting on the back of the chair when my hands are lazily rested on both sides of the chair and eyes closed . Inhaling and exhaling deeply , I relaxed a bit . But my freaking headache is back again . That means I again have to take that medicine. How much I hate to take medicines but some situations kind of force me to take them again and again .

After a few seconds , I sit up straight draining all my laziness . Searching at my desk drawers , I find out my medicines . Getting myself some water , I gulped down the medicine .

Drafting my eyes around my desk , My eyes caught a paper note  . A purple small paper sticking on the photo frame of mine with Appa , Eomma and Oppa . I take the paper and read the note ,

" We got an emergency at the hospital that's why we have to leave . Don't get too stressed from work . It's ok if you can't finish the project on time . Go back home in time . I might not be going home tonight . And yes , eat your food in time . Don't wait for me . The bear ."

A smile started building on my lips . I kept the paper back when I heard a door knock . And my secretary came inside with a bag in her hand . He placed the bag on the coffee table and came near my desk . Keep my card on the table in front of me and say , " I hope you will like the food Miss Y/N . "

" Is everything done ? " I asked .

" Everything ?" He was confused .

" All of your work ?"