Chapter 26

Next day Morning _

Some doctors were examining Y/n inside the ICU and Yoongi and Namjoon were with them . Taehyung and others are standing outside the room . Looking at the doctor's. There were piles of reports and papers on their hands .

I was standing outside the room looking at Y/n's face

I was standing outside the room looking at Y/n's face . Her face was peaceful , calm but pale . Bruises and cuts all over . The intubation tube opened her mouth. A banged on her head . A blood bag attached to her left hand and a saline bag on her right hand. My eyes travelled to the monitor where her vitals are shown . Her pulse is very low meaning her heart is barely beating . And her BP is also very low.

Then my eyes fall on the doctors around her . They were checking on her . I made eye contact with Yoongi hyung as he looked at me . I saw a pinned stare in his eyes . There must be something bad that he's looking at me like this . I want to go inside and hear what the doctors are saying but I don't have the courage to hear all the things they're gonna say . I saw the senior doctor checking Y/n's eyes with a light . He then again started to talk with others .

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back to see Jimin hyung standing there looking at me . He started, " Go and sit there . You have been standing here for hours. "

" I can't ... " I replied looking back inside . " How did I let it happen, hyung ? How ? " I said again remembering her face from yesterday when she was in the car . I remember her asking me to stay with her . So how can I leave her ?

" It wasn't your fault. Don't think of something like that. Listen Jungkook. What happened was an accident. Ok ? And talking about her , she will be fine soon , Jungkook. Don't worry... "

" How do I stay calm when I am well known for whether she will live or she will die . How do I stay calm when I'm seeing the person I love in a death bed right in front of me laying . Fighting with death . I loved her hyung . I did fall in love with her deeply. How do I be calm knowing she might die at any moment? "

" We still haven't heard anything from the senior doctors , Jungkook. " Jimin hyung warned . But I don't need the senior doctors because I myself am a doctor. I didn't answer him for anything but just stayed quiet and looked at her again . My heart is beating like crazy. It's clenching so bad . It's throbbing.

Soon I saw the doctors coming out of the room . As soon as they came out , Taehyung hyung ran to them and asked , " How is she ? She's fine right ? Everything's fine right ? " He asked . I was standing behind him .

The doctor looked at him with a pinned look and said , " You first need to calm down Dr. Kim . "

" You're a doctor too . So we hope you will understand us and will stay as calm as possible. " Another doctor said .

" I - I understand but please tell . " Taehyung hyung said .

The doctor started, "First of all , unfortunately her condition is very bad . It's a miracle that your C.S could save her . All thanks to god that he saved her . She lost a huge amount of blood. Means she could have died at the operation table but luckily she survived. " The doctor finished. He took a breath and again started , " And secondly, now she's fine then before. As you guys can see , she's breathing . Dr. Jeon ... " He looked at me .