Chapter 21

Around a month later

Things were going as usual. Everyone is busy with their own life's . When Kim siblings were busy with their work , the man who fell in love was yearning to see Y/n because it has been almost a month since he saw her .

Yes , a month has passed since they had their last encounter . He was yearning to see her but never let anyone suspect him . But Jimin , as he was aware of everything, he also noticed Jungkook's desire to see Y/n .

Jimin said Jungkook to open up about his feelings for Y/n to her but he gives the same answer to Jimin all the time ;

" Maybe my feelings aren't so mutual to accept. Maybe it's just my obsession and will go away soon . "

After some attempts Jimin also stopped but he was seeing clearly that Jungkook had too much compulsion to see Y/n .

It was just another day of their lives. Everyone is busy with their own stuff . The day went by . Jungkook had a day shift today so he was also at the hospital with Taehyung and others . And Y/n was as always at her office .

Y/n was at the meeting room . She is having a meeting with the clients for whom she has been working so hard for almost two months.

She was tired . She was feeling weak and down but she continued the meeting with professionalism. Her elegance didn't fall down even a bit even though she was tired . She was presenting the project by herself in front of everyone. There were her workers, her junior engineers and the engineers and CEO of the company she was working with .

As the presentation came to an end , she said , " So that was my project for you . I hope now I'm clear from my side about all the things I had to do . "

The CEO of the other company nodded his head and continued, " I'm really pleased with your work , Ms. Kim Y/n . "

" My pleasure. " She smiled and sat on her chair. " Then we should sign up the contracts . What do you say Mr. Ahan ? "

" Ya sure . " They both signed up the contracts and took their leave . Y/n got back to her cabin and dropped herself on the couch .

Right after her secretary, secretary Jung also came and said , " You must be tired ..."

" So much . "

" Then you should go and take a rest . You're not looking so good to me . "

" Everything is almost done . Right? " She asked . Her eyes closed and back rested on the couch . " Yes . Don't worry" Mr. Jung replied.

" What time is it ? "

" Almost six and a half . "

" Then I'll call Taehyung Oppa and ask him to come and pick me . " She took out her phone from her pocket and dialled his number.

After some rings , Taehyung picked up the call . But before Taehyung, Y/n started speaking.

" Oppa ... My dear brother, can you please come and pick me today .... Please Oppa ... I'm not feeling the best today ... Can you please come ? " Y/n said .

There was a pin drop silence for a few seconds but then a voice came to her heart .

" Y/n , it's me Jungkook... " She heard his deep husky voice . Her brain stopped processing and unknowingly her heart started beating a little faster . She lost her words for a moment until Jungkook asked, " Are you there ? "

" A-ah , Ju-Jungkook Oppa ... annyeonghaseyo... " Her voice stuttered. Nervousness starts building up inside her as she speaks.

" Annyeon ... " Jungkook replied. And the line gone silent. After a few seconds, Y/n started ,