Chapter 30

" I-I was a-abused when I was fifteen y-years old

" I-I was a-abused when I was fifteen y-years old .. " She said . Tears flowed down her eyes .

She looked down . Not daring to meet my eyes. But I just stare at her face . Her innocent, broken face . Her red fluffy eyes and her quivering lips .

" I .. saw that m-man wh-who did it t-that da-day . I wasn't in my ri-right mind s-so I just ... "

" He ... He touched Y...you ...? " I asked . She slowly nodded . Embarrassed. But why ? It's not like it was her fault.

I suddenly feel anger building inside me . My fist tightened. I started taking deep breaths and I felt the nerves of my neck and head popping out. My jaw tightened up .

" Tell me his name . " I said, gritting my teeths . She shot her head up looking at me . But didn't reply. And I know she won't. I asked again , " Tell me his name , Y/n . "

" Why ?" She asked with an innocent voice . But her voice is breaking my heart more .

" To tear his hands off his body . By which he dared to touch you ... " My voice came straight and gravelly. " I'll destroy him -"

" No you won't. " She said quickly.

My anger rises. " Why ? Just why are you telling 'No' huh ? " I asked . But I know I raise my voice a little.

" Because he already got his damnation. " She said . Her voice came breathy . " He got sentenced to nine years. "

" And do you think that's enough? " I asked, being really angry. I was flaming in anger.

" No . It's never . But we can't do anything, Oppa ! "

" I'll kill him . " I know I'm not in my right mind . I know I can't do what I said . Because he dared to touch the person I love . The person I fell in love with . I was about to get up but she held my fisting palm stopping me .

" Please stop .. " She begged. Tears streaming down. " I moved away from Seoul to London that year after that incident. Oppa , Eomma and Appa also moved but they got back here after a few months. "

That's when I remember how Taehyung hyung just disappeared in the past . When he was in the first year of his medical school, I was a high schooler last year.

When he got back to Korea , we asked him where he went when he answered that he went abroad to his relatives. We never talked about that matter again . But now it all makes sense. Where he went .

She grabbed my right hand with both her hands because her hands are too small compared to mine . Her soft touch makes my nerves calm .

She gently stroked my hand saying , " I'm still thankful to that man who saved me from .... Being completely destroyed that night . "

A light of hope showed up when she said that . Because what she said means she wasn't despoiled .

I felt my heart getting heavy . I held her both hands on mine and suddenly I burst into tears . I know she's shocked but I cared about it less right now . I want to cage her in my embrace but I can't . I can't right now because what if she gets uncomfortable?