Chapter 29.

I was sitting in my cabin

I was sitting in my cabin . It has been over a week since I woke up .

I was starting outside the window. It's pretty windy today . The moon is full and it's shining brightly. I could see high buildings and highway streets from my bed as I was sitting at the edge of the bed .

I heard some noise coming from outside. I look behind the small glass on the door to see doctors and nurses running . I saw Taehyung also running with them . Something might be an emergency. I shrug my shoulders and look forward again to the moon .

After some time , I heard a door knock and someone came inside . I look behind to see Dr. Woojin and nurse Park standing there .

" Hello, Ms. Princess ! " Dr. Woojin said with a smile . I smiled back widely and a giggle left too because of the way he called me .

" Welcome, Dr. " I said back bowing . He came forward to me asking ,

" What is Taehyung's princess doing ? "

" Nothing. I was just looking outside . "

" Oh , are you bored ? "

" Well , honestly, I am ... " I said again looking outside .

" You can go for a stroll if you want to . It would be better if you could walk slowly. It will help you to recover soon . "said Dr Woojin .

" Just remember to take the IV stand with you . " Nurse Park said from behind. He came forward with a thermometer and pulse machine. He attached them with me and I said ,

" I was actually thinking about asking Oppa if I could go outside... But thankfully you give me permission. "

They smiled at me and Dr. Woojin started again , " But remember , you will have a little difficulty walking at first because your waist and legs hurt too . But don't worry, it will be ok in a few weeks if you do some exercises. "

" I will remember that. " I said .

" Nurse Park , It had been over a week so can you tell please open up her chest bandage. And apply ointment every six hours . "

" I will . "

Dr. Woojin told Nurse Park what he had to do and took his leave. Nurse Park also went out saying he will send female staff for me . I nodded and he also went away .

After a while I heard another door knock and a female staff came in .

" Mem , Nurse Park sent me to change up your bandages. " She said politely .

" Yes , come in . " I said .

She took off the bandages and helped me to apply ointment. She helped me change my dress into a blue check hospital shirt .

When she was done , she was arranging her things when I asked , " Does anything happen outside? "

" Actually, a patient's condition is not that good . I might say there aren't any hopes for her but our doctors are trying to save her . " She said . She had a proud smile on her face when she was saying doctors will save the patient.