Chapter 22

I came back inside my house running

I came back inside my house running . I got inside and rested my back on the door smiling . I don't know why I'm smiling but I'm doing.

Right then , eomma's voice brought me back to reality as she said , " Oh , princess you're home ? "

I straightened my position and said , " Yes . " I walked toward her and hugged her . She hugged me back .

" My princess must be tired. Right ? " She patted my hair while saying . I nodded my head as yes and she continued, " Go and freshen up. Then we will eat dinner together . Hmm ? " I again nodded my head but didn't pull off the hug .

Eomma patted my back and after a few seconds she asked , " But baby , why were you smiling standing in the door ?"

And that's when I realised she caught me . "U-hm ... Where ? Nothing.... " I denied and pulled off the hug . " I'll go and get a shower. " I said and ran off from there toward my room .

As I reach , I keep my coat and beg in their places and take a pair of comfy clothes. And I went to take a bath .

The warm water hit my body . And instantly all my muscles become relaxed.

My mind started recalling everything that happened today . The meeting, the conversations with clients, talking about new deals and finally 'The great Jeon Jungkook' .

The way he was standing in front of the office with the breathtaking attire was truly hot . White shirt with sleeves rolled up . But his tattooed hand was the hottest. But I never thought that he would be having any tattoos. Isn't tattooing forbidden as a doctor for him ? And also his arm is fully covered with that beautiful ink .

But whatever, it was hot .

I can feel my body heating up as time passes and my imaginations are getting wild . I came out of my bathroom wearing my clothes and sat on my bed with my phone as Eomma didn't call me to eat . So I was scrolling through my phone when suddenly a post came up on my phone .

A man with tattoos and no shirt grabbing the neck of a girl who was sitting on the bed . The girl was looking at the man .

But my mind was thinking about 'The great Jeon Jungkook' . Him in the place of the man and ....

What the hell am I THINKING...

I threw my phone on my bed and got up . Taking off the towel from my wet hair , I keep it back to its place and run out of my room because if I stay here for a little while longer, I know my imaginations will grow more wild .

As I came downstairs, I saw a maid was about to go upstairs. She said , " I was about to go to call you Ms. Y/n . "

I smiled and said, " I'm already here ." I said while going toward the dining area . There I saw Appa was sitting on his chair and Eomma was starving him . I went there while saying, " I'm here ... "