Chapter 11

Authors Pov

Taehyung takes Y/N with him to his cabin . After all the plaster and bandage was done , Taehyung decided they will go home together after he's done with his patients.

Y/N wait for Taehyung at his cabin when he's busy with checking patients.

Y/N wasn't alone at Taehyung's cabin. Jin came to her after he was done with his surgery. He got to know that Y/N is at Taehyung's cabin so he went to accompany her as he's done with his shift.

After an hour , Taehyung came back to his cabin with Jungkook behind him . When he entered, he saw Jin and Namjoon talking with Y/N .

" You guys are back ? We were about to go and eat . " Jin said to the doctor who just came .

" O ? " Taehyung asked . He's completely ignoring Y/N's presence . He didn't even take a glance at her . Just simply walk toward his table . When Jungkook came and sat with Y/N on the couch joining the group.

" He's still angry with me . " Y/N whispers to Jin and Namjoon. She let out a small sad sigh . The two doctors understand . They looked at each other and Jin started the conversation saying ,

" Taehyung-ahh... Y/N said she's hungry. So let's go and eat together. " Jin said . Inside him , he's a little nervous too because he knows Taehyung is going to say something harsh now . He knows because he knows Taehyung well . Of course they have been together for more than a decade.

" Why bother me ? Ask her to go by herself. " Taehyung said looking at the files he's holding . But it was visible that he rolled his eyes looking at his files .

Jin looked back at Y/N and saw her looking down at her lap . Jin signed and asked ,

" Taehyung, there's nothing to be mad at her . It -"

" Who said I'm mad at her ? " Taehyung asked not letting Jin finish .

" It's clearly shown that you're mad at her . " Jin answered.

" Why should I ? Who am I to be mad at her ? Instead I'm mad at myself for caring for her . For worrying about this girl . I'm not mad at her at all hyung . " He said looking at Jin then back to his file .

" Oppa I said sorry na . I know I was wrong but I didn't inform you because I thought - " Y/N was saying something but Taehyung cut her off saying ,

" You thought that I would be mad . I know . And what do you think , if you hide the whole thing then won't I be mad ? " Taehyung said looking straight at Y/N's eyes which are getting teary.

" I - It just didn't come to my mind... " Y/N said in a broken voice .

The three doctors who are sitting beside Y/N got nervous seeing the girl on her verge of crying .

" Wow . Ok it didn't come to mind . But why did you get hurt ? Just for some fvcking reasons ! Do you even realise that something bad can happen to you too ! Have you even realised what might happen! That man whom you talked about before can hurt you badly too ! Can't you realise it Y/N ! Are you a baby that - "

" I JUST HELPED A GIRL WHO WAS GETTING ABUSED IN PUBLIC. I DON'T DID ANYTHING WRONG . I JUST SAVED A GIRL WHO WAS HELPLESS. I KNOW HOW IT FEEL TO BE THAT HELPLESS AND THAT'S WHY I DID . I JUST DID WHAT MY MIND AND HEART SAID ME THAT TIME . "

Y/N yell out cutting off Taehyung. But after she's done , Taehyung takes the turn to shout .

" AND THAT'S WHY YOU RISKED YOUR OWN FVCKING LIFE ! "

" YES I DID . SO WHAT ! WILL YOU ALSO BE IGNORING THE WHOLE SITUATION IF YOU WERE IN MY PLACE? WILL YOU ? "

" YES . I WILL IGNORE - "