Chapter 03

[Note : From here I'll use (Y/N) instead of Aera . Sorry for troubling you all ... Sorry my dear reader's. Please forgive me ... '~' ]

Next morning ~

Authors Pov ~

Last night Taehyung came back home before dinner as he promised his sister.

They had their dinner, talked, laughed with their parents. All four was happily spending time last night . Not caring about the time being .

So four of them fall a sleep late at night .

Back to Present

09 : 49 a.m

Y/N was sleeping peacefully on her fluffy cozy bed until her beautiful sleep got interrupted by the birds chirping near her balcony.

She grown in frustration and got up from her bed .

Walking toward her balcony, she opened the curtains reviling the beautiful scenery from her room .

Opening the glass door of the balcony , some birds start flying here and there on her balcony. " You guys are having fun after breaking my beautiful dream na !" She said in a grumpy voice.

After the little chitchat with the birds , Y/N went directly to her bathroom to fresh up .

After getting all freshed , she came out from her room walking toward the kitchen to eat something. She didn't bother to change her too big te-shirt and baggy shorts because she's too lazy to do .

She is still sleepy as she's yearning while walking down the stairs. Not glancing anywhere to see if there is anyone or not .

She was so into her sleeping session that she didn't saw some people's are sitting at the living room couch and staring her . Watching her cute little messy state coming downstairs yearning and rubbing her eyes .

Walking toward the kitchen she saw a man back facing her doing something on the kitchen counter . She thought it would be her brother so she said ,

" Oppa... I'm hungry..... Please give me some cereal... Please......" Y/N said in a baby voice to convene her brother.

Not bothering to hear her brother's reply , she drop herself on a chair in the dining room which is connected to the kitchen. She drop her head on the table closing her eyes trying to get a nap again .

And here the man whom Y/N thought as her brother smile at the girls behaviour. Smile at the girl for thinking him as his brother. Even though it's just a misunderstanding, he still liked to be called Oppa from her .

Not calling the sleeping girl , he pick up a bowl and spoon and start making some cereal for Y/N .

And on the living room, others are still staring at the girl . Who's hairs are messy but still beautiful. The hazel brown locks are reaching up to her knees as her head is on the table sleeping . A cute pout on her lips while eyes are closed .

And soon the man from kitchen come with the bowl of cereal on his hands and keep it beside Y/N's head and call her ,

" Here , eat well little tiger ." He said in a sweet voice.

Y/N's nap broke as she pull her head up and said , " Thank you Oppa ... " And start eating her food . Even not now taking a glance at her surrounding. Even she didn't recognise the voice of the person beside her . Just munching her cereal.

" Eat well baby tiger . " The man said again .

And happily the girl replied , " You're the be-"

But she stopped in middle of her sentence. When she realise the voice doesn't belongs to her brother.