Untitled Part 32

A giant raspberry sounded from the nursery, followed by a high pitch giggle and then two deeper laughs.

"Where do you think you are going?" Lando asked when Autumn rolled to her tummy and started to crawl away.

"Coming to papa, aren't you, ma petite?"

Even with the door to the office closed you could hear their soft words as they played in Autumn's room down the hall. It was hard to concentrate when you were torn between joining your family and completing the testing you were contracted for on the SIM but there were only 30 laps left of the session and the team needed the data. There may have only been three races left for the year but there were plenty of teams with vacant seats waiting to be filled. You understood negotiations took time and there were often conversations with multiple drivers being had at any one time but you were hopeful that at least one seat would be secured for you. The testing for Mercedes, Audi and Williams had been promising.

You finally shut down the SIM racer and left the office but found the nursery dark except for the moon and star mobile that softly glowed as it played a lullaby for Autumn who was fast asleep in her cot. Disappointment grated your resolution as you came to understand how Charles and Lando felt missing time with her when they went away for work, but you pushed it aside as you leant down and kissed her chubby cheek and whispered, "Sweet dreams, my love."

Lando grinned when you found him in the kitchen making a drink and he instantly picked up on your mood. "Hi honey, how was work?"

You stuck your tongue out and stole the tea he had made as Charles joined you at the breakfast bar, the baby monitor placed in the middle. "When did she go to sleep?"

"About 10 minutes ago. We tried to keep her awake so she could sleep on the plane but she is like her daddy and loves her naps," Charles said with a pointed look to Lando.

You rolled your tense shoulders after hours in the same position driving and moaned when Charles stood up and used his strong hands to massage them. "Fuck that feels good."

"You know what else feels good?" Lando asked with a suggestive wink.

You tipped your head back to look up at Charles and found his eyes staring at your breasts with a hunger that could never be sated. "I have a few ideas..." he offered.

You checked your watch and calculated how long Autumn would likely nap for before letting your thoughts wander to the same place as theirs. A trail of clothes littered the hallway to the bedroom and you shoved the suitcases off the bed with little regard for the mess. Motherhood hadn't diminished your sex drive like some people warned, but the time available was significantly less for said activities. So you made the most of the moments you could.

"Condoms," you warned while you were still coherent enough to remember. The train of thought was quickly derailed when Lando caught you around the waist and tossed you across the blankets. In an instant he was there, nudging your thighs apart with his shoulders and burying his face between them.

Charles was more leisurely, taking his time and stroking his cock while he watched the two of you. His bottom lip swelled as he pinched it between his teeth until he needed to feel your bodies with the same urgency you felt the moment you saw either of them naked. His hands found your breasts that he had fallen more in love with and he delighted in the weight of them filling his palms. That wasn't the only change to your body that he loved in the last seven months.

The effort put in with Kristian had paid off and you found breastfeeding absolutely burned through the calories, making it much easier than expected to return to a weight close to pre-pregnancy. He had helped you to get fit without compromising your body's ability to make milk but even toning your muscles couldn't erase the stretch marks that littered your skin. You were no longer self-conscious of them, Charles and Lando had made sure of that months ago.