Untitled Part 5

"My brother cannot find out." Your hands drifted down your body until your fingers laced over theirs, drawing them closer to where you were aching for their touch.

"Agreed," Charles chuckled between the teasing kisses he pressed to your neck.

"Ya-ha, but more importantly, this won't do," Lando tutted as he traced the hem of your shirt. "I only want to see you in papaya from now on."

"Or red."

"Or nothing," you offered and they looked at each other to smirk.

Charles grabbed the hem too and together they dragged it up and over your head.  "Even better."

The movie was abandoned as Lando kicked the blanket to the floor and sank down to his knees on the plush rug, turning the horror off before tossing the remote away. His blue eyes put the sea to shame as they roamed your body and warmth spread wherever they landed on your skin. "You are so beautiful." His hands ran up your calves, spreading your legs when they reached your knees and you sighed at the feel of his palms on your thighs. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this."

You lifted your hips when his fingers reached your panties and you were grateful you chose the lace pair as he dragged them down your legs. It was hard to concentrate on anything when Charles was kissing his way tantalisingly slowly across your collarbone then over the swell of your breast. "There's nothing stopping you now."

Light dancing around your vision when they struck as one, Lando's tongue lashing through your folds while Charles' lips sealed around your nipple. A cry of delight filled the room as the twin sensations flooded your body with heat and your head fell back against the couch as your fingers combed into Lando's hair and tugged him closer.

The night was no longer silent as your moans grew louder and Charles stole the sound with a kiss that took your breath away. The kiss was needy, deep and messy as his tongue fought with yours for dominance. You rose to the challenge as you felt his hair between your fingers too, the stands shorter and thicker than Lando's soft curls.

All you could feel was their presence. They were everywhere; on your skin, in your mouth, beneath your hands, between your legs. The encompassing warmth began to boil in your blood and your core clenched as Lando's fingers felt how wet you were for them, curling up and fucking you as his tongue pressed to your clit.

"Fuck," you moaned as you broke the kiss to take a shuddering breath. "I'm going to cum."

Charles grabbed Lando's hair and tugged him back with a shake of his head. "Not yet."

Lando's lips shimmered in with your arousal and he licked them clean as he held his fingers out the Charles for a taste. Your stomach flipped and your chest rose with the sharp intake of air you sucked in as you watched Charles' tongue swirl around Lando's fingers before sucking them into his mouth with a hum of satisfaction.

The sight was enough to nearly tip you over the edge and you moaned as your walls started to flutter without any stimulation. "More, please," you begged as they tore their eyes away from each other to see your hands roaming over your breasts, pinching and rolling your nipples between your fingers.

"You like that, cherie?" Charles chuckled as he ran a thumb over Lando's swollen lips and looked down at the bulging material between his hips. "He does too." Charles reached down and palmed his own erection. "Bedroom?"

You all moved faster than lights out on race day, Lando tugging his shirt over his head along the way with Charles' clothes finding the floor too. Lando made it to the bed first before catching your waist and flipping you onto your back before his lips were on yours, Charles' warm body sandwiching you between them. You could taste yourself on Lando's tongue and you thought there could be no hotter kiss until he broke away to kiss Charles over the top of you.