Untitled Part 15

The alarm to get ready for media day was promptly ignored and for the first time in his life Lando was the first one awake. You were semi-conscious, half asleep and caught in the peripherals of a dream that left you hot and needy. Your body sought out the source of hardness behind you and Lando kissed your shoulder as his morning wood pressed to your ass.

"Seven days, baby," he murmured in your ear. The relevance was lost on you in your state as his hand lifted your leg up so his cock could tease your entrance. You were in a trance as his tip penetrated you and your eyes burst open as you felt the warmth of his cock for the first time and Charles grinned at the sight.

"Seven days," you breathed unevenly as you realised the significance and Lando echoed the sound as his cock was coated in your wetness.

"Fuck, Charles," Lando moaned in your ear. "She feels like heaven."

Without the latex barrier it was like you could feel every ridge and every vein on his shaft as it dragged along your walls. With nothing coming between you, you felt everything.

You whimpered at the loss as Lando pulled out but it was momentary as Charles replaced him. You could feel his heart beating rapidly against your chest as he grabbed your knee and pulled it over his hip, deepening the angle of his lazy thrusts as he sealed his lips over yours. Charles stole the moan that would have filled the hotel room as Lando's finger teased your ass, using your own arousal to prep it for him.

"Putain, you're so tight, chérie," Charles gasped as your walls clenched around his cock and he rolled onto his back, keeping your bodies joined as you settled on top.

"Relax, baby," Lando cooed as he knelt behind you, spreading your cheeks as he watched you ride Charles for a moment. He was almost undone by the sight of his boyfriend's cock, bare and glistening with your juices, pumping in and out of your pretty pussy. Sense came back to him when your head fell back with a cry and your body shuddered with your orgasm and the urge to feel that for himself spurred him forward.

Light danced around your vision as Lando inched himself into you, the fullness seeming to chase the very air from your lungs as your body stretched to fit them both. Lando stilled behind you as his chest pressed to your back and he breathed with the counted marks of a man barely holding on to his sanity.

"Best decision ever," you purred as you tortured them, slowly fucking yourself against them to see who would lose patience first.

"Agreed," Lando chuckled in your ear. "I can feel Charles inside you, love."

"Moi aussi," Charles groaned, snapping his hips up and leaving you breathless.

You could feel another orgasm approaching, the feeling of weightlessness and tightening causing a short circuit in your brain.

"Holy shit," Lando moaned as he felt your body clench around him. "Gonna cum, baby. Gonna fill you up so good."

"Je vais te remplir la chatte."

Your cunt clenched at the dirty words and you lost yourself to the feeling of their cocks filling your holes and the heat that flooded you as they came inside you.

You collapsed into a sweaty pile of tangled limbs, but Charles was strong enough to handle the added weight as his arms encompassed both you and Lando.

"Hmm," he hummed happily behind you as he pulled out and watched his cum leak from your ass. You peeked over your shoulder to see the possessive look in his eyes before yours fluttered shut as he pushed it back in with his finger. "Pretty."

You were happy to take the fine for being late to the media pit, nothing could bring you down from the high you were on.