Walking Paths

Jessica was watching the clouds as they continued down the river. And in the midst of deciphering shapes, she felt a kiss upon her neck. Jaime had been trying to get her attention for some time now. Nuzzling and nipping wanting a reaction, or less likely, missing her touch.

"Yes?" Jessica finally look at him.

"Finally," Jaime placed a kiss on her lips, "I would have thought we'd have an audience before you looked my way."

Jessica gave a smirk, but shook her head. "What's wrong?"

He smiled at her, "Does anything have to be wrong for me to simply want your attention, My Love? Now come here and actually see me."

Jaime lifted his arms up and Jessica settled against his chest. His arms gently came down and he drew his wife close. Her eyes almost immediately closed as his lips brushed her forehead.

"Now while I love having you back in this position, My Love, this does nothing for my nerves." Jaime kissed her nose. "I can't protect you while I'm in chains. And two girls and a squire can't protect you either. Don't get me wrong, I'm excellent company, but you would have been safer with your twin."

He smirked, seeing Brienne watching them. "What is it? Trying to wrap your head around me being a devoted husband. Nine months she was not at my side. And they were a very long nine months. You're a virgin I take it?"

"Jaime." Jessica warned.

He nuzzled against her as Brienne and Korbyn pulled the boat ashore. Korbyn and Brienne disembarked first then Navi. Brienne pulled Jaime out then lifted Jessica out.

"Walk." Brienne ordered him.

Jaime settled next to Jessica. "Childhood must have been awful for you. Were you a foot taller than all the boys? They laughed at you, called you names? Some boys like a challenge. One or two must have tried to get inside Big Brienne."

"Seriously?" Jessica looked up at her husband.

"One or two tried." Brienne answered honestly.

Jaime's smile grew larger. "Ah. But you fought them off. But maybe you wished one of them could overpower you, fling you down, tear off your clothes. But none of them were strong enough. I'm strong enough."

"Mother give me strength." Jessica grumbled at the same time Brienne huffed. "Not interested."

Jaime grinned, "of course you are. You'd love to know what it feels like to be a woman."

Jessica shook her head, muttering under her breath. "I am loyal to my husband. I am loyal to his house. I am loyal to my husband. I am loyal to his house."

Jessica was pulled to a stop by three hanging women, dangling from a tree. She came to a stop, staring up at them in horror. Navi settled next to her.

Jaime smirked up at them. "Ah. "They lay with lions." Tavern girls, I'd say. Probably served my father's soldiers. Maybe one of them gave up a kiss and a feel. That's how they earned this. The glorious work of the Northern freedom fighters. Must make you proud to serve the Starks."

Brienne glared at him. "I don't serve the Starks. I serve Lady Catelyn and Her Grace."

Jaime shook his head. "Tell yourself that tonight when they swing in your dreams."

Brienne grabbed Jaime and pushed him against a tree, securing him there.

He looked at Brienne dumbfounded. "What are you doing?"

"Buring them." Brienne stated flatly.

Jaime looked between Brienne and Jessica. "We shouldn't stay here. We should get back on the river."