Tywin Lannister

It was mid afternoon when Jessica finally left Cersei's chambers. And the first thing she did was have a bath drawn. She was meeting the mighty Tywin Lannister. The Golden Lion. Jessica knew she'd had to meet him eventually, she didn't realize that it would be so soon.

Jessica was looking over the dresses. Only now did she realize that they were in the Lannister colors of crimson and gold. Jessica signed and settled on one. It was a opaque gold dress with a crimson overlay. It was a high neck, clasping in the back. She had her handmaid come in. They included her two best friends: Alyssa Cassel and Audrey Poole. The four of them made sure she looked her best just in time for there to be a knock on her door. Jessica gave the nod to go let her guest in.

"Its Ser Jaime." Alyssa giggled. "Here to take you to supper."

"Thank you Lyss." Jessica dismissed the four of them. And went to greet Jaime. He was in a navy and red tunic, red showing around the neck. with black trousers. So different from the armor he normally wore.

"You know - " He had started in with the usually taunting then turned and looked at her, really looked at her. He opened his mouth to speak. Then stopped himself. Smiled. Rubbed the back of his neck. Smiled again.

"We have to meet my Father." Stating the obvious. More so to reassure himself.

"We do." Jessica smiled.

"We're expected at supper." Again, the obvious.

"We are." Jessica came closer, but still staying just out of his reach.

"I have to deliver you back to your father after." He nodded.

"Very astute." Jessica now stood in front of him.

He gave a scoff, the cockiness settling back in. "Come on. Let's not keep him waiting."

Cersei had a dining space of her own that didn't include the enormity of the Great Hall. It was set by large open windows and the table full of food.

Cersei smiled and welcomed them both in. Jaime gave his sister a kiss on the cheek, before letting his gaze drift to the man sitting at the table. Jessica gave a curtsy to Cersei, taking note of the think tight lipped smile she bore. Almost obviously rethinking the wardrobe that she'd given her. But nevertheless, Cersei took both her hands in her own and kissed each cheek.

From Jessica's peripheral she could see that there was a man, dressed all in back, save for red showing at the collar and neck, clapping Jaime on the shoulder.

"Sweet sister, stop crowding my fiancé, and let her come here." Jaime turned his head toward the pair of them.

"Of course." She let Jessica step by.

Jessica took a deep breath and conducted herself formally. Tywin Lannister was a head taller than Jaime. Short white hair, eyes the same intense green.

"So you are the Northern Star picked from the intrepid Winterfell itself." Tywin took her hand, as Jessica gave a bow of her head.

"Lord Tywin, your reputation precedes you." Jessica smiled. "Lyanna Stark of Winterfell."

There was a small hint of approval, the faintest twist of a smile as he lead her over to the table, sitting her next to him.

"Is your father adjust to being the Hand?"

"About as well as one can expect." Jessica gave a nod.

Tywin gave a nod, taking a drink of wine.

"Is the Direwolf here?" Tywin leaned back.

"Father that beast was put down on the road." Cersei answered.

"Mine stayed behind in Winterfell." Jessica followed up. "Griselda, I named her."

"Strong name for a strong wolf. I need a good wolf for hunting." Tywin glanced up. "You two can close your mouths. I havent even reached the hard part of this interrogation."

Jaime and Cersei had been looking dumbstruck for the last few minutes.

"What are you doing here?" Cersei looked to Tywin.

"What am I doing here? Your brother is getting married. I'm here to ensure that he does marry. Mainly to see if he'll follow through with it and when that's done discuss moving the two of them to Casterly Rock." Tywin leaned an arm on the chair. "Haven't I always said our family is the most important thing. Now my eldest son can be my heir, rightfully, give me grandchildren and secure the legacy that's held on for the last thousand years."

Cersei made a noise between a tut and a pop. But with one look from Tywin, fell completely silent.

Tywin turned back his attention to Jessica.

"My son has been treating you well, yes?" He watched her intently.

"Of course my Lord. He's been nothing but polite." Jessica smiled.

Tywin scoffed but smiled. "Among being stubborn, arrogant, bull headed, irrational tends to think before he acts."

"Yes among those as well." Jessica kept the demure up. And she got a half smile.

"You'll keep him grounded Little Wolf. And I'll arrange for that pup of yours to be brought down south."

"The Red Keep is not place for a Direwolf." Cersei stated simply.

"She's going to be my daughter, may be by marriage but my daughter nonetheless. And if she wants that Wolf down here in King's Landing. Then so be it."

There was a lull in the conversation. Cersei seeming to be angered by the second.

"And since she is marrying into this family. Cersei you can see to the rest of the arrangements. The Feast, the Spet and Septon. Anything we can think of." Tywin eyed his daughter carefully.

Cersei took a long drink of wine. "Not that that's an issue. But getting a gown made in time. You're rushing this, don't you think father?"

"I'm rushing before your brother," He pointed to Jaime with his knife. "decides to change his mind."

Tywin took another bite. "And before you say anything about the crown paying. I'm paying the wedding in full. And before you say there isn't a dress. I brought a dress here."

"What dress? No not Mother's." There was darkness in her eyes.

"Of course your Mother's dress. It's a Lannister tradition. She will be apart of this family and that's the last I want to hear of this." Tywin became eerily quiet. Cersei leaned back pouting like a stubborn child.

And that is how dinner continue. Tywin domineering the conversation, finally he decided to retire for the evening. Cersei had stormed off, leaving Jessica and Jaime alone.

"That went a lot better than expected." He smiled down at her. "Father was actually in a good mood."

Jessica shook her head. "If that's a good mood, I don't want to see him when he's in a bad one." She rose from the table.

Jaime lead her back down the hall.

"We can continue straight. And I can take you back to your father." He made a right. "Or you can turn right and finally spend a proper night with me."

Jessica looked down the empty hall. Her family would long be asleep. She didn't really want to disturb them.

Jaime hadn't let go. He gave a light tug of her hand. She looked at him. He gave another tug, pulling her to his chest, their lips meeting.