The Inn at the Crossroads

Jessica was the first to wake up. She gave a stretch and then looked over. Jon was still sleeping peacefully. She didn't want to disturb him. They didn't have sex the night before, but that did mean they didn't do things. And for the first time in a month Jessica could forget everything around her. It had been her and Jon, and she was happy, so, so incredibly happy.

"You're staring." Jon mumbled, not opening his eyes.

"I'm gazing." There was a small smile on her face.

"Its creepy." Jon pulled her to him.

"It's romantic." Jessica giggled as Jon laid her on his chest, his eyes opening.

"Good morning." Jessica smiled down at him.

His lips rose up to meet hers and Jessica happily obliged. They didn't have long. They would have to break their fast soon, and be on the Kingsroad heading back to the capital.

"We need to get ready." Jessica sighed as she pulled away.

"What if we didn't?" Jon sighed and moved the hair from her face. "What if you and I ran away? Go live beyond the Wall."

"And be marked as traitors. Unfortunately I don't think that fly to well with the capital, our Father, nor the Kingslayer." Jessica finally got up, pulling a robe over her. Jon finally got out of her bed, pulling on at least his trousers. One more kiss and he was gone.

It was a rushed morning. Everyone running around making sure everything was ready for departure. She went to say goodbye to her Mother first. They hugged tightly, Cat kissed her forehead. Robb walked her out to her mare. She saw Robb and Jon hug. Before Robb turned his attention to her.

"Take care of them." Jessica took Robb's face in her hands.

"You know I will." Robb gave a sad smile.

Jessica nodded. "Write to me often."

"Every week." Robb promised.

"Good." She kissed him. "I love you."

Robb set her upon her horse. "I love you too." He turned to head inside taking Grey Wind and Griselda with him.

It was a cool morning, but Jessica didn't mind. Her and Jon rode side by side. She refused to ride with Arya and Sansa. And she knew that Cersei didn't want her sharing a carriage.

It was midday when the party would split. Tyrion would be joining the Watch, wanting to pay a visit to the Wall, then be back in time for the wedding.

Jessica rode with Jon and her Father to bid their goodbyes. She gave them their privacy. And once her Father had said what he said, Jessica road up to next to him.

"There's time. You could come with me."

Jessica smiled, tears in her eyes. "Father's close by, Jaime hasn't even crested the hill." Jessica made a nod towards the hill. Jaime had lingered back.

Jon gave a nod, fighting back his own tears. "Ravens."

"Every week." Jessica nodded.

"Every week." He agreed.

"Right. I -" Jon was a loss for words.

Jessica leaned over and kissed him, before riding off and catching up with her Father. The pair rode in silence for a moment.

"You loved him." Ned commented. Past tense.

"He's my brother. He's family." Jessica answered, drying her eyes before they reached Jaime.

"There's honor at the Wall. He'll be taken care of." Ned looked at her.

"I'm scared." Jessica finally admitted.