A Lannister Meeting

Jessica hadn't seen much of the royal family. Maester Luwin and Rodrik Cassel had seen to them getting settled in. Jessica was in her room with Griselda when Robb made his entrance.

Jessica giggled as he picked her up and spun her around.

"We've survived the morning." Jessica giggled as she was set down.

"Thankfully we have. Father says the feast will begin at sundown." Robb sat on her bed, Grey Wind at his feet.

"And will probably last the night." Jessica kept a smile. However it betrayed her.

"So you and Jon did it?" Robbs smiled faded.

"What do you mean Robb?" Jessica tilted her head to the side.

"You know what I mean." He pressed on more.

"Nothing's happened between myself and Jon." Jessica shook her head.

"Then you planned tonight?" Robb sighed and laid back. "You know it would be easier to cover up if you and I were sleeping together. We came into this world together, in a way we do belong together."

Jessica gave a sweet smile and went to lay next to her twin. "It would be easier. But you know our love isn't like that." She took his hand and he pressed his forehead to hers. "I will stand by you in battle, I will be your other half. No matter what House I am married to. For you are my twin and I have no other love like how I love you."

"But -" Robb sighed.

"Jon has my heart. He has always had my heart. And wherever I go, I am bringing him with me. And wherever he goes, he'll do the same. He wouldn't dare leave me behind."

She felt Robb's whole body sigh. "I just don't want you in a place where I can't protect you. I don't want you playing these dangerous games."

"I will be fine Dear Brother. Stop worrying or you'll be going grey before you take a wife." Jessica smiled then laughed as Robb hit her with a pillow. Jessica in turn hit him back and thus began a game of war. One they hadn't played in awhile. And once out of breath did Robb pull his twin to his chest. He smiled into her hair, and  clung to her tightly.

"I want to try it." Robb asked after a moment of silence.

"Try what?" Jessica looked up at him.

"I want to kiss you." He looked down at her.

Jessica tilted her head. "Like how we normally kiss?" They kissed all the time it wasn't anything special. And Robb knew he never need ask.

"No." Robb shook his head. "Like how you and Jon kiss. I want to know what it's like. What it feels like."

Jessica sat up and looked at him, considering his offer. Then shrugged. "Sure. Why not. You're my twin, not some stranger." She sat up and faced him.

Robb gently placed a hand on her cheek and leaned in, his lips touching hers. She never denied him access when he asked. And after several moments he pulled away.

"Hmmm." Robb leaned back.

"Hmmm?" Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"Not that...Not that that wasn't nice..." Robb tried to find the right words.

"Oh good you felt nothing either." Jessica laid a hand on her chest.

Both of them laughed hysterically.

"I guess we're just meant to be normal twins." Jessica laughed.

"I am oddly relieved and disappointed." Robb was beaming.