A Man Without Honor

"I don't see the point of you sitting here, Your Grace." Talisa glanced over to Jaime while she was braiding Jessica's hair. Robb had introduced the pair the night before and the two of them were becoming fast friends.

"Yeah well, neither does Robb." Jessica smiled up at her. Jessica was having Navi pack discretely. Jessica was heading to the North whether Robb liked it or not.

Talisa tightened a braid, and gave it a light tug. "You can use a lot more of your energy tending to the betterment of a lot more prisoners than lingering around just one."

Jessica looked up at her. "While I completely agree with that statement, not every prisoner is my husband."

Talisa stopped braiding. She cautiously looked between the pair of them. "So you're sitting in here day in and day out because you care about his safety?"

Jaime smirked at her. "And here I thought you stopped caring about me a while back, My Love."

Talisa narrowed her eyes in confusion. "If he is your husband, why is he in chains?"

The grin on Jaime's face only grew wider. "See she's asking the right questions."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "He pushed my brother from a tower and crippled him for life. So the next logical step was obviously war."

Navi had followed behind Brienne and now all three girls hung at the entrance. "My Lady I -"

Jaime interrupted. "You can't be serious Jess. My Love, they aren't pets, you can't adopt every hopeless case you come across. I let you keep the Dothraki Bitch. Can't we leave it at that?"

Jessica closed her eyes, taking a very deep breath. "I am the Queen in the North. I am the Queen in the North. I am the Queen in the North."

She turned to the small crowd gritting her teeth the more she spoke. "My Ladies, please be so kind as to give me a few minutes alone."

Brienne went to protest when Navi ushered the group away. "Two minutes, Khaleesi."

Jessica smiled as she watched them go. She turned and glared at Jaime. "And you wonder why you're in chains?"

Jaime beamed up at her. "Which you undoubtedly find attractive."

Jessica folded her hands together to keep from slapping Jaime across the face. She calmly stood up and walked over to Jaime, kneeling down so that her face was inches from his own.

"This has got to be exhausting, that sharp tongue of yours. I am the Queen in the North, in case you've forgotten. Which means -"

Jaime's hand came up taking her face in his hands, his lips crushing hers. Jessica went to pull away, but Jaime gripped her tighter. He let go of her face to pull her onto his lap.

It had been nine months since she hand Jaime had any sort of physical contact with one another.

Fuck she had missed it.

Her body had nearly melted into his, and she craved to be closer still. Clarity, however, eventually won out. She took a breath and stood, straightening her dress.

Jaime was panting, looking up at her, mouth agape. "Now that's just not fair, My Love. I thought you loved my sharp tongue."

Jessica gave half a smile and shook her head. "Your cousin Alton will be joining you. Play nicely."

"I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot." Jessica was lightly banging her head against the table. Robb placed his hand under her forehead to stop her.

"So your husband seduced you. You're not the first one to fall under the charms of Jaime Lannister." Robb tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Yes, well now two men are dead, and he's escaped." Jessica leaned into Robb.