Chapter 51- Ebony

The next few hours Kyle and Leon took turns pleasuring me. It was as if they hadn't seen me in days not mere hours. My the time midnight rolled around I was spent and limp from multiple orgasms. Kyle was now in the process of giving me a much needed foot massage while I laid on Leon's chest.

We had already took another shower and change the cum soaked linens. Kyle was enjoying the foot rub more than I was, not saying that it was bad, but he was so into it.

"You can always come by the office if you need to see me during the day. I won't be upset." I told him. He smiled softly and kissed my ankle.

"Most likely I will." He said without hesitation. "Are you tired?" He asked his face growing serious. I shook my head, I was a night owl by nature.

"What are your thoughts on marriage?" He asked. My eyebrows shot up and I looked up at Leon, he smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it. What are your thoughts?" I asked him. He looked over my shoulder and at Leon before answering.

"I want more kids." He paused his thought. "Wait do you want more kids?" He asked me. I loved that he already considered Harmony his kid. I did too. I nodded. "That's good. We want more kids and obviously unless we adopt, we would need you to have them, so to protect them and you one of us marries you."

I thought about it. If I had a child by one of them, that child would already be protected no matter who the biological father was.

"I don't need protection. Both of you have legacy's to uphold and to pass on to your children. I think you two should marry." I told him. A look of apprehension crossed Kyle's face and his eyes flickered to Leon and the look turned into worry. Leons arms instinctively tightened around me.

"I um don't know." He said softly looking back at my feet. I pull my leg down and moved so that I could look at both of them.

"Why did you both just react to what I said and not in a good way?" I asked. They exchanged another look before Leon spoke up.

"Baby, if Kyle and I married would those feelings you had come back up?" He asked slowly. It took me a second to realize what he was referring to. They thought that if they married I would be jealous and feel left out.

They had every right to feel that way because of how I was feeling just a few days ago but I didn't anymore. Not after our conversations.

"No, I'm happy, content and in love and I know nothing will change that." I told them. They both stared at me for a long time before looking at each other. The looks on their faces were priceless and they were also so adorable. Kyle needed a haircut or he would be out here with a man bun like Andy. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair resting my hand in his shoulder. I ran my other hand over Leon's chest then wrapped my arm around him pulling both of them into me.

We hugged for awhile, Kyle turning his face into my neck and inhaling my scent. Today was the longest we've spent apart since the hospital and I could tell he was dealing with separation anxiety. Usually we share an extended meal together and I would stick around the office to be with both of them or one of them individually. It was sad that he was feeling so overwhelmed that I had been gone but a small part of me was relieved that he couldn't bare to be apart for me for this long.

I don't know what Leon was feeling because he seemed much more composed but that was Leon. Kyle wore his emotions on his sleeve which I was okay with.

"Just promise you will take my last name like Kyle will." Leon stated after awhile. Kyle shuddered and gripped onto us tighter. He loved that idea.

"I promise." I said with a giggle. These men were so possessive I loved it.

We fell asleep shortly after and when I woke it was to the small of bacon and something sweet filling the air. I could tell I was in bed alone.  It was early and I instantly regretted staying up so late. Kyle walked in the room with only his tight boxers on and he looked delicious. His lean body looking tighter this morning and his abs more pronounced. He must have worked out this morning.

"Good morning baby." He said with a smile a cup of coffee in his hand. "Sorry we kept you up so late." I sat up and took the extended cup of coffee from him. He has the top of the line expresso and cappuccino machine and I thanked God for it every day.

"Morning." I said my voice betraying me. He smiled again, he looked so giddy this morning and I didn't know why.

"Wanna fuck?" He asked with a cocky grin and I about choked on my coffee. I laughed but then realized he was serious. I looked at the clock. I would already be cutting it close at this rate. I could see he was already hard and ready through his shorts.

"Do you think we fuck too much?" I asked. He feigned hurt but laughed as he stood and pulled down his boxers, his cock sprang out and was sitting in full attention.

I put the coffee cup down and pull the blanket off of me. I slept naked most of the time. He climbed over me and settled between my legs kissing my neck. He was acting so strange but I wouldn't complain, at least not yet.

"Before I do this, I noticed you don't have any more birth control pills." He said into my neck as he ran his tongue down to my nipple and sucked. I gasped the realization that I hadn't taken it in a few days hitting me hard.

"Kyle. That's not good." I said pushing at his shoulders. "What if..." the words faded as his tongue made it down to my torso and then between my parted legs and he sucked my clit into his mouth.

"Oh fuck." I groaned my back arching up. He slid one arm up and splayed his hands between my breast and pressed me down into the mattress. Damn I was loving this side of Kyle.

He ate me out so thoroughly I thought I would cum 10 times instead of just the once. When I came down from my high he was looking up at me a gleam in his eyes. He crawled back up my body and kissed me letting me taste myself on his mouth. He spread my legs apart and teased my entrance with his cock but didn't push in. He was waiting for my okay.

But was I okay with the idea that I could get pregnant at any time?