Chapter 3- Leon

"Hey, Leon. How's your first day going?" Maddie asked, I glanced up at her. I had taken a break grabbing coffee from a very impressive hot and cold drink bar in the break room.

After spending most of the day working alongside Kyle, the similarities between her and Kyle appearance made me do a double take. She had beautiful dark waves and those stunning baby blue eyes just like Kyle. Just like Kyle. I couldn't keep my fucking mind off that man and it was driving me crazy.

We had spent a few hours going over qualifications and writing up a contract for a possible nanny/tutor for my baby girl. He thought of everything that I possibly forgot and more. I could afford to pay for another persons salary from mine but Kyle insisted the company cover this expense. I felt like he truly cared for Harmony situation and not made my heart go soft.

I glanced back up at Maddie and smiled. "We haven't done much work to be honest. Kyle has been gracious to me in helping me put together a contract for a private tutor and nanny for my daughter while in Europe with the possibility of being permanent even back in the states." I told her.

"Like a governess. Thats great we are able to put that Partner fund to use." She said not even surprised. I smirked.

"A governess sounds very old fashioned.l, but yeah, I guess that's pretty much what it is. I can't tell you how much that means to me that y'all care enough." I told her. She smiled and tilted her head slightly.

"You are a Partner now, Leon. We are all family. Some of us it's the only family we have." She said patting my shoulder.

"Thank you Maddie." I told her softly before she slipped out of the room just as silently as she had entered. I waited for my latte to finish my mind wanting again to Kyle. God, he was so sexy. I paused slightly taken a back at my mind jumping to such a forward thought especially about a man, my fucking boss.

"Lost in thought?" A low slightly seductive voice came from behind me. I turned to find Kyle walking towards me. I watched his approach appreciating the way his suit clung to all the right parts of him. This attraction was unreal, I wanted to reach out to him and feel his body against mine but I needed to restrain myself. I didn't even know if he liked men.

Fucking hell, I didn't even "like" men. At least not until now.

"Um yeah. There is a lot to think about." I told him, looking away so I didn't act on my urges. "Want some coffee?" I asked busying myself with putting a lid on my cup.

"I'm more of a tea guy. But I'm okay. I just wanted to tell you that Linda got a response from someone who lives in Houston. We sent the private plane to pick her up. She'll be here by tonight. I have her resume here." He handed me a paper. I had been so busy admiring his body I didn't even realize he was holding a paper.

"Wow. That was fast." I said with a small laugh taking the paper. Ebony Thompson, Master in Special Education from Texas A&M. No work experience besides internships. She was young based on the year she graduated high school maybe 22 or 23.

"Linda has good connections. She call the references before passing the information to me. Ebony was spoken very highly of. She also was a Nanny to the Mayor of Houston while working on her masters. 3 kids under the age of 6. She homeschooled them." He told me.

"Why isn't that on the resumé and why does she want to leave?" I asked, looking up at him. The look he was giving me made my cock twitch. He blinked the look fading.

Maybe he had the same attraction to me as I had to him.

"Um..,"he cleared his throat. "The Mayor is a friend of Linda and told her about Ebony. She loves her but believes she would be perfect for the job, especially since she finished her masters."