Chapter 8- Leon

We didn't talk much more on living together as we enjoyed dinner. But my god, Kyle looked so happy and it made me happy. Maybe this was a very rash decision but I would have just over 6 months before I added Harmony to the equation here at least.

From the conversations we've had over the last couple days Kyle seemed like a very good man, but a very lonely man. I wanted to change that so bad. He seemed to be opening up the longer we stayed and he played a very gracious host.

Ebony excused herself to call her kids back in Texas she was the Nanny for to read them a bedtime story, it was fascinating to see her relationship with those kids. In a sense I felt bad for taking her away but knew she was excited for this next step.

While she was gone Kyle started to load the dishwasher. I watched him silently as he hummed his way around the kitchen, smiling softly to himself. Was he really this happy to have us over?

I helped him finish cleaning up before we settled in the living room. He turned on a movie but I could tell he wasn't watching it. He was sitting close to me but I wanted him closer so I scooted him closer so that he was leaning comfortably in my arms. He didn't fight it.

"Is this okay?" I asked softly, running my hand through his hair. He moaned softly nodding his head. My cock twitched at that delicious sound he made and I pulled him closer. His back was against my chest and I pressed my mouth against his neck gently grazing my lips against his skin. I placed soft kisses up his neck slowly turning his body so that his back was now pressed against the back of the couch. I pulled his leg up and lad it over my body so that his dick was pressed up against mine, he was so hard. This brought another moan.

"Is this okay?" I asked again. He nodded his eyelids heavy and mouth parted slightly. I lowered my head and gently pressed my lips to his, fire shooting through my body. Our tongues danced as the kiss deepened. He rolled his hips the friction sending pleasure up my body. I turned into him, sliding him until I was laying on top, our lips never parting. He immediately wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. I rocked my hips into him needed him to feel what he was doing to me. He whimpered and gasped into my mouth.

I broke the kiss reluctantly and looked down at him. "Can I touch you?" I asked, his eyes were closed and his lips swollen from our kisses.

"Please." He begged cracking his eyes open and looking at me. I hummed as I kissed his neck then collarbone. I leaned up and grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head with his assistance. I stared down at his chest, a small path of hair running down and disappeared into his pants. He was lean and firm and I bent down and placed kisses down his chest while he writhed under me until I reached the waistband of his sweatpants. I looked up at him, his eyes were open and he was panting. I saw a flicker of uncertainty in his eyes.

"Let me take care of you." I groaned. He bit his lip and slowly nodded. I pulled his pants down slowly until his cock sprang out laying up against his abdomen. And god damm his cock beautiful. I've never could have imagined being with another man before but this felt so right as I leaned down and licked his cock from base to tip. He had precum seeping out of the tip and I swirled my tongue around the tip licking it up. Dear god he tasted good. I can't even explain it but I wanted more.

I sucked his cock into my mouth until the tip hit the back of my throat. The urge to have hit me but I swallowed and bobbed my head back up. Definitely a sensation I would have to get used to because there was no way in hell I was letting this man go. His fingers wrapped in my hair as I bobbed up and down creating a steady rhythm. Controlling my suction will dancing my tongue around.

"Fuck, that feels so good." He moaned his hips starting to pump up into my mouth. His dick was big and long and even as it hit the back of my throat there was still enough room to wrap my hand around and pump my hand in rhythm with my mouth. "Oh shit. I don't think I can...fuck... I'm going to...fuck...oh my fucking hell..." he panted. I kept going picking up my pace. His back began to arch and his leg started to tremble as spirts of warm cum filled my mouth. Definitely not a sensation I was used to but I loved that he was unraveling by my mouth. I swallowed every drop as he went limp under me. I pulled my mouth off him and kissed my way back up his body, small beads of sweat glistening on his chest.

When I reached his mouth he hungrily kissed me back the mixture of the taste of his cum and his sweet mouth making my cock throb. I tucked him back into his pants as we kissed, long and slow. Possessive need shooting through me. He was mine. Every delicious inch of him. I broke the kiss and rested my head in the crock of his neck his arms wrapped back around me as we panted.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" He asked hesitantly. I kiss his neck feeling the shiver run down his body.

"Of course, baby." I said softly into his neck. I felt him relax not even realizing he had been tense. We laid there together in silence for a long time until I felt his steady breaths coming out cuing he was asleep. I lifted my body up and stared at him. He was such a handsome man, only he could turn me into the most possessive human there was. I climbed off of him and picked him up carrying him up the stairs to his room. I needed to check on Ebony before climbing in next to him. I stripped him from his clothes and tucked him under the covers placing a soft kiss on his forehead before going to find Ebony.

She was in the den fast asleep on the couch, phone in hand. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom on the first floor and tucked her into the bed. As much as I would have liked to tuck her into Kyle's bed, I didn't have her permission and I didn't want to cross any grey lines with her unless I had her consent. I went around and made sure all the doors were locked and the alarm set. Then I found the lights panel and shut them off before going back to Kyle's room.

I stripped my clothes off and climbed in next to him pulling him into me so that we were spooning. Then I drifted off to sleep.