Chapter 7- Kyle

I watched their faces as I took them around. I wanted them to like it because I had a huge proposition for them. I loved this home but I hated living it alone. I took them back inside and Leon began the food.

I poured Ebony and Him some wine and turned on some music before going to change into some more comfortable. Neither of them had brought clothes to change into so I found sweatpants and a top that Dante had left here a while ago that had been cleaned and stored for this purpose exactly. Leon was not as tall as Dante but he was bigger than me so these clothes would fit him better than mine would.

I also had a set of my sister's lounge clothes that I brought down for Ebony.

"I want you both to be comfortable." I said handing them each the clothes. Ebony grinned as she headed off to change. Leon was about to put delicious looking Lobster Wellington's into the oven. Once he set the timer he washed and dried his hands and walked over to me.

"I don't like the idea of you being here alone all the time." He said softly stepping in close to me. My breath caught at his nearness. The only thing keeping our chests from touching was the armful of clothes I had in my arms. The ability to breathe accosted me as he took the clothes out of my arms and put them in the chair. He then pulled me into his body in a hug. My arms immediately went around his body as if this was the most naturalist thing for us to be doing on the second day of being around each other.

"I've been living here alone for 10 years." I say softly finally into his chest as I rest my head on the firm muscle.

"Fuck me, that just makes me so overprotective. I don't like that at all." He breathed into my hair. Every inch of his body was pressed against me and after not having much physical contact with anyone especially not someone I was so attracted to I felt the burn of tears in my eyes. The last time I cried was when my grandmother died and that had been years ago. So why was this man holding me making me feel so emotional?

Just like how I had the overwhelming urge to kiss Ebony in the car I now wanted to kiss Leon. Something inside of me was holding me back. Was it wrong to want to kiss both of them on the same day? Ebony knew I wanted to kiss her so if she saw this would she be upset. I unwrapped my arms from Leon and stepped back. He let his arms fall. The look in his eyes made me want to step back into him but I needed some air and a drink.

I picked up the clothes and handed them to him. "Thank you. I really needed that hug. I'll keep an eye on the food." I told him extending the clothes to him. He nodded and took them heading out the room.

I exhaled, not even realizing I had been holding my breath.

"That was steamy." Ebony sexy as fuck voice said from behind me. I spun not sure how long she had been standing there. She had a cute smile on her face as she came over to me. Her clothes and boots in hand. She looked adorable in Maddie's hot pink lounge set that definitely worked wonders for her curves.

I took her clothes and placed them in the closet, unsure what to say. She watched me silently until I was standing in front of her again.

"I have something to ask you and Leon." I said slowly. Ebony bright smile appeared again making me want to grab her and kiss her to finish what we started in the car.

"Ask away." Leon's voice said as he strode in looking sexy as fuck. This man could wear a burlap sack and still I would want to jump his bones. Damn, where did that thought come from.

"So, I was thinking, maybe, since I have so much room here and both of you are moving here if y'all wanted to try living here?" I asked. Ebonys mouth parted slightly in surprise and Leon's eyebrows rose. He was about to say something but the oven timer went off. As he went to take the food out of the oven I turned back to Ebony. Her head was tilted and she was studying me.

"I love your home but ultimately the choice isn't mine. I'm going to be wherever Harmony is." She said softly, she reached out and grabbed my hand. I nodded turning to Leon, I didn't miss how his eyes dropped to our combined hands then back up to my face. I couldn't read his expression and I immediately got nervous bracing myself for rejection.

He had told me that he would be starting completely from scratch. He left his home to his parents with everything in it except what Harmony needed and his personal belongings and clothes. He was preparing to stay in the hotel until we got back from Europe to save the headache of finding a house in such short notice.

His eyes softened. "You haven't even met Harmony yet. You are asking to sign up to have a five year old living with you."

"It's too quiet here. I've always wanted to have kids running around my house filling the space with noise and life. What a better way than this?" I asked. He tilted his head slightly biting his lower lip. He looked at Ebony then back at me.

"Your opinion, personal and professional, Ebony, matters since you would be living with Harmony." He said looking back at her again.

"In my professional opinion I believe since she would be living with the three of us for the 6 months when we are in Europe, when we come back to the states she would have a more stable home environment having the same three adults in her life. This is also a great place to homeschool a child. It feels like a home and that's what a child needs. In my personal opinion I like the idea but with a child in the picture you would have to be careful who you let in and out of your home." She said the last part very carefully.

"Asides from my sister and occasionally her husband, no one comes here. We usually all go to my brothers house for gatherings since it's bigger." I tell her. She rolls her lips together darting a quick glance at Leon before looking back at me.

"I mean like people you date.." she said very carefully as if unsure how I would take that statement. It also seemed like she was trying to find out if I had someone in my life. I darted a look at Leon to see he had that empty blank expression as if he was schooling himself to not react to that statement.

"I don't date, um haven't dated anyone since college. I also don't do hookups or one night stands, whatever the kids call it these days. And I don't bring people to my home like I said. Unless family or friends who I call family. I keep to myself." I said, not shying away from her statement. I was glad I had a reason to tell them that I was unattached.

Leon looked very satisfied by my answer and when I glanced at Ebony she did too.

Leon smiled and nodded at Ebony. "Let's do it then."