Chapter 28- Ebony

I stayed in bed late and satiated. Kyle and Leon brought me to orgasm with their mouths before they went to work and it basically had me in a drunken stupor since. I've read lots of books with men who had high sex drives but I never thought I would be with one who did much less two.

I rolled over and picked up my phone seeing a few missed texts from the guys. There was one from each of them for every hour they had been gone making me smile. They insisted on having security now and as much as I didn't want to, it made me feel much safer when they weren't with me. I highly doubt James or Joseph knew where I was but I also don't know how they knew where to find me a few days ago unless they were following me. I sighed thinking about how difficult it was going to make my life now.

My phone pinged pulling me back from where my mind had wandered off to. It was Kyle asking me to come join them for lunch if I was awake. I smiled, I loved how they always wanted to be together. I got up and began to get ready. Most of my clothes were not office clothes so it took me a minute to find something to wear. I decided on soft thick black leggings and a fitted black turtleneck top and covered it with my green coat. I added my shiny black low heel boots and a gold chain to match the gold accents from my coat.

I don't think they would expect me to dress up but I also don't want them to be embarrassed if I came in with a skin tight cat suit on with half my back out

I don't think they would expect me to dress up but I also don't want them to be embarrassed if I came in with a skin tight cat suit on with half my back out. I need to use the gift cards they gave me to update my wardrobe to make it more kid and work friendly. I mostly wore shorts and tanks when I worked in Texas. But it was a bit different up here.

I put on a light coating of makeup and added a couple of curls to my hair before heading out. I went to the security guys and told them I was heading to Kyle's office and was trailed there by the one called Rocco. He had a thick Dutch accent but was built like the hulk. Kyle told me the head of security at Restaurant Inc had a private security company and they were all from the Netherlands. They were also all very attractive which surprised me. Most guys prefer to keep the attractive ones away from their girlfriends but not Kyle and Leon. These men didn't hold a torch to my men but a part of me was a little concerned they didn't think that through. Not that I would be tempted to cheat but at the fact that I have cheated in the past.

I tried to shake those negative thoughts away as I parked at the large glass skyscraper that housed Restaurant Inc. Kyle had given me a VIP parking pass yesterday so I was sent straight to the parking lot that all the partners parked. I saw Leon's truck and pulled in next to it. I wasn't used to driving such large SUVs but my god did my new ride drive like I was floating. I hoped out and waiting for Rocco so he could escort me in. A very tall oddly attractive man was standing at a security desk when we walked into the pristinely polish lobby. It oozed wealth and success. I've been here before but I didn't take time to really look around.

"Good morning Ms. Thompson you are looking lovely today." The tall man said in an accent similar to Rocco but not as thick. There was something about this man that made made me forget words for a second. He wasn't what you would call "Hollywood attractive" but holy fuck he was sexy as sin. I had to look so far up at him my neck felt like it would snap. He had a gorgeous smile that softened his hard face. He must of been in his forties or close to it because his eyes showed age and experience. His muscular arms were covered with tattoos and he had a small cross earring in one ear. He had chocolate brown hair and a close cut beard that had some white in it.