Chapter 36- Ebony

I was exhausted during the 5 hour drive home. I was younger than my men but holy fuck my sex drive was not as high as theirs. I knew if I told them I probably needed a day or two break they would understand but I was nervous to do that. I was so fucking glad the idea of Anal escaped Leon because I knew for sure I would be fucked. In every sense of the word.

I didn't complain when they showered this morning together and fucked more in the shower. I don't know who fucked who because I was too exhausted to care honestly. I was glad they had each other to be with when I couldn't handle anymore. I needed my period to come honestly but I had another week before she was due.

"You hungry baby?" Leon asked from the drivers seat pulling me out of my thoughts. Kyle looked back at me and smiled. I shook my head. Kyle looked at me a little two long and I knew what he was thinking before he turned back around taking Leon's hand. 

I let out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding. I cursed myself for feeling this way but I was sore. They were big men and my lady parts were sore and swollen for the amazing attention they had give her. They had told me about Kennedy, Kyle's brothers girlfriend who was also in a polygamist relationship but with 3 men. Maybe I should ask her for some advice. They said she was around my age so that would be good.

My phone buzzed with a text from an unknown number making me take notice.

Too bad they got to you before I did. We would have had a lot of fun- J

I read the text over and over until my hands began to shake. I didn't know which one it was but I knew it was them. They knew about Leon and Kyle. That wasn't good. They could be in danger.

"Ebony what's wrong?" Leon asked his voice taking on a tone I wasn't familiar with. He never used my name like that so I knew it was serious. I schooled my features, squeezing my hands tight to keep them from shaking. I met his eyes in the rear view mirror.

"Just one of the kids from Texas. Having a hard time adjusting to the new nanny." I lied. Why did I lie? I know, I don't want them getting hurt because of me. His gaze lingered on me like he knew what I just said was bullshit but he just nodded returning his gaze to the road.
My phone buzzed again.

Tick Tock Tick Tock. Are your eyes on the clock?-J

I tired to school by breathing, we were almost home. Then we'd have our security and be safe. Then I would tell them about the texts.

"What the fuck." Leon gasped out seconds before we were hit from behind hard. My head whipped forward at the impact and the seatbelt cut into me as it stopped my body from flying forward. I felt the wind being knocked out of me.

"Shit, hold on." Leon grunted as we picked up speed. "Fuck Ebony are you okay?" He asked. I grunted out a response my heart beating fast . I felt movement as Kyle moved to the back seat and buckled in next to me.

"Kyle call Grayson. They didn't hit us by accident." Leon said sharply. I collected myself taking in deep breaths and looked back at the large Ford truck that was hot on our heels. I couldn't make out the faces but I knew who it was. Tears sprung to my eyes and I turned to Kyle who was talking fast on the phone, then looked to Leon who was now going almost 100mph on the interstate. I looked down at the GPS in the dash and it said we were only 15 minutes from home.

I looked back at the truck a split second before a flash came from their window, in seconds we were spinning out of control. I couldn't breathe as we hit another car and began to flip. I felt Kyle reach for me before he was thrown against the door. I squeezed my eyes shut my head hitting the window causing my ears to ring. I felt something warm cascading down the side of my face as the car finally rolled to a stop.