Chapter 47- Ebony

Leon and I stayed upstairs for a little while longer, hugging and kissing. It felt different, not overly sexual, but with a newfound connection that was deeper than the physical. I was so glad we had this talk, especially before we spent six months exploring Europe.

That night was amazing, not because we had sex, but because we were close with each other, with no more tension or unchecked feelings and emotions. It was just our family together and happy. We all FaceTimed Harmony before she went to bed, and before we hung up, she said goodnight to Daddy, Mama, and Papa.

In any other situation I would probably find it extremely weird she was at that level but after what Leon shared with me and seeing Carmen, I could tell she just craved a stable family environment no matter how advanced she was.

The next morning came faster than I would have liked. We were so comfortable when I had woken up sandwiched in between the two people I loved most in the world. I wanted to stay there forever but today was interview day for my new assistant. I had narrowed the candidates down to three women. All around my age and newly graduated from college with either a MA or a BA.

We had one week until our flight left from NY so I planned on spending the next week with all three candidates to see if we would get along as well as to see how they would work with Troy. I sighed just thinking about the busy week I would have. My men worked extremely hard but they were now off until Europe where aside from pick out candidates as assistants I haven't done any work since I left Texas.

I was getting lazy. I giggled at that thought. "What's so funny?" Kyle rumbled from behind me, snaking his hand up between my breast and pulling me tighter against him.

"Today is my first day working in months. I've been a bit lazy." I say and Kyle's deep chuckle rumbled against my back.

"I would say don't worry about it since you're with the boss but Andy and I made a deal that we would never play favorites even if it was for love." He said shifting and kissing my neck. "Would you like some breakfast and coffee before you leave? I'll go down and make it while you get ready for work." He added his warm breath tickling my ear. I shivered and turned to him slightly pressing our lips together. He moaned and pressed his hips into me so I could feel his morning wood. I would have to leave that for Leon who was still snoring slightly, deep asleep.

We broke the kiss basically panting but having the self control to not go any further. We were making progress on that front. Even if it has only been 12 hours.

"I would love some coffee, but I can grab something at the cafe at work." I told him giving him another soft kiss. He smiled against my mouth before he slid out the bed. I reluctantly got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. Midway through my shower I felt a body come up behind me, taking the Loofa out my hand and washing my back.

"Excited for your first day?" Leons sleep filled voice asked after awhile, gently massaging my back and down my arms with my body conditioner. I moaned at the feeling, once again wanting so bad to stay home with my men. I just nodded in response leaning back against him while he massaged up the front of my body, taking his time around my breasts. I moaned again when he pinched my nipples and brought his mouth down to my neck.

He slid one hand down and cupped my pussy in his hand and squeeze and I basically purred out his name.

"Leon, I can't be late." I moaned, feeling his hard cock against my back.

"You won't be late. Promise." He said turning me and lifting me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him moments before he slid in deep. I cried out dropping my head to his shoulder. He pounded into me while I held on for dear life. We didn't have a lot of shower sex or sex where he was showing just how strong he was and I loved it. I kissed his neck before lifting my head and finding his lips. He shifted me so the my legs draped over his forearms and his gripped my butt controlling my entire body and he fucked me, hard.