Chapter 22- Leon

I was currently laying in bed with Ebony who was wide awake. She woke up about an hour ago but acted like she was sleep. I've been awake since 6am when Kyle rolled out of bed. He asked me to take the day off and keep our girl safe and happy today. I knew one of us needed to stay home, I was expecting him to since I was already working a lot and could just continue the cycle through the week. It was only Friday so he would have a weekend off.

I had to hold my tongue when he all but ordered me to stay in bed so that I didn't wake Ebony who was using my body as a personal body pillow. I loved it that she was but I also wanted to get up and give him a proper goodbye before he left for work.

Now I had my sweet girl in my arms and a small part of me wonders if she's afraid to face me this morning. Her back is to me but her body is contoured against mine inch for inch. It was comfortable laying here with her but I needed to apologize for my actions last night so that she would relax. I looked down at her and slowly brushed her hair back from her neck. A shiver ran through her as my fingers grazed the delicate arch of her neck. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her neck and she whimpered giving herself away that she was awake.

"Ahh there she is. Good morning beautiful." I greeted. I was semi erect and I knew she could feel me as she pressed her ass back against my dick making me grow even harder. I was hella horny. Last night I wanted to bend Kyle over the counter and fuck him to oblivion but I refrained. I don't know why, I know he wouldn't have minded but I didn't want to fuck out my frustration on him. So I made him cum and that was all the satisfaction I allowed myself. Now, I didn't think Ebony was in any condition to fuck but I wasn't going to pull away because she may get the wrong idea.

She turned onto her stomach the warmth of her body leaving me. Her eyes were slightly puffy as if she'd been crying. She climbed to her hands and knees then sat back on her hunches.

"I'm sorry I lied to both of you." She said softly, her eyes dropping to her lap. I watched her and for the first time I realized how young she really was. 16 years younger than me, her maturity levels are high but right now she looked absolutely deflated showing her innocence. I sat up leaning my back against the headboard. She was wearing an oversized tshirt she took from Kyle's closet and I loved the way she looked in his clothes.

"Come here." I said softly. She crawled towards me and straddled me her arms wrapping around my neck and her face tucking in my neck. I felt the warm drop of tears on my bare chest as she silently cried. It broke my heart that she was feeling so low.

"Baby girl. It's okay. I'm not mad at you. Last night I was upset at what happened to you and I apologize at the way I stormed out. I didn't want you to see me like that so I had to take a breath." I say almost through gritted teeth because she was rocking her hips against my erection and it was painful to not act on it. I don't even know if she knew she was doing it. I pulled her back so she would look at me pressing her hips down so she would stop grinding on me and I could think.

I wiped the tears off her cheeks, cupping her face in my hands. "I just need you to promise that you will not keep anything from us from now on. I can't protect you properly if I don't know what's going on." Something in her face shifted and softened.

"You aren't going to fire me and kick me out?" She asked in a quiet voice. My brows pulled together.

"Baby why would we do that? Especially now when you need us the most? That thought never crossed my mind nor Kyle's, so don't let it cross yours again. You are staying with us. We are postponing our trip until we get some extra Things in order and Harmony will stay with my parents for a few more weeks until you are healed up properly. But we are not letting you go." I reassure her. Fresh tears well in her eyes and her lip quivers. "Oh baby. Don't cry." I say gently leading her face to mine and kissing her. The kiss deepened fast and her moans quickly followed I desperately wanted to sink inside her but I also didn't want to cause her more pain.

I pulled back. "Baby I don't want to hurt you if you are in pain." She smiled softly.

"You guys take the pain away." She said breathlessly rolling her hips and grinding down in my cock.

"Fuuck baby. You have to stay on top so I don't hurt you." I said giving in, it didn't take much. She nodded and slammed her lips back on mine. I reached down and slipped my hand over her pussy. Which until now I didn't realize was uncovered. Fucking hell. She was soaked already, she pulled me out of my shorts and stroked my painfully hard cock from base to tip never taking her mouth off of me. I sank one finger inside her making her groan and she continued to tease my cock. She broke the kiss and looked down at me I removed my finger and slid her up and over my cock. I was careful where I placed my hands. I didn't want to hurt her in any way.

"Please touch me. You won't hurt me." She said softly before she sank down on my cock. We moaned together as I slowly filled her. I slid her shirt up and off and wrapped her my arm around the uninjured side, cupping her ass and pulling her closer. She was so fucking tight I could cum right now with the slow motions of her hips rocking. I let her take what she needed from me as our lips locked again. I reached up with my free hand and squeezed her nipple between my fingers making her cry out as she started to bounce up and down her clit running against me every time she sank down.

"Yes baby. Fucking hell. Take what you need from me." I groaned against her mouth. Her hands slid up and she pushed me back resting her hands on my chest and leaning down slamming herself down on me over and over. The sound of her juicy pussy against my body was fucking erotic. I gripped her thighs and continued her pace when she began to slow, bucking my hips up and into her.

Her delicious moans filled the room. "Yes baby. That it's, cum for me." I ordered and she immediately orgasmed, screaming out her release. I loved how fucking loud she was. I carefully repositioned us so that she was on all fours. I pushed her chest down so that her ass was sticking up for me. I gave it a hard smack making her squeal before bending down and kissing the cheek. She moaned her body still trembling lightly. I repeated with the each cheek, snacking and kissing until she was whimpering asking me to fuck her again.

"Please Leon, please fuck me. I need you." She half sobbed from sexual frustration.

"Hmmm was one orgasm not enough for you." I teased rubbing her reddened ass. She shook her head turning her face into the bed. I reached down and massaged her clit making her legs tremble her body was shaking and when she turned her head again she was sobbing. I stopped and turned her gently.

"Baby. Why are you crying?" I wiped the tears away.

"I just need you so bad." She said reaching for me I repositioned myself so as she wrapped her arms tightly around me I pulled her hips up and entered her again our moans filling the room. I sat back on my feet and held her and we fucked slowly her face tucked into my neck. The emotions running through me were unnerving as probably for the first time ever I wasn't fucking someone because I needed the release or just for fun.

I don't know if I could even call it fucking.

She came hard her pussy clinching around me as she held on to me for dear life. I slowed my thrust as I waited for her to come down from her high. Her arms went slack around me and she was breathing deeply so I laid her on the bed pulling out of her. Her eyes were closed so I kissed her mouth and got off the bed. I went into the bathroom and turned on the tub dumping in some Epsom salt to help soothe her body.

When I went back in the room to collect her she was curled in a ball looking at me. "Come on baby, take a soak with me." I said reaching for her. She climbed into my arms without any reservations. I eased us into the water satisfied with her groan of pleasure. She rested her head on my chest her back to me as she laid in between my legs.

"Do you feel better my love?" I asked her softly. Running my hands up and down her arms.

"Yes." She whispered.