Chapter 33- Leon

I watched her eyes grow large at my question and my already painfully hard cock twitched. I reached down and unhooked her bra so that she was naked except for her socks. I leaned down and sucked one nipples into my mouth while Kyle moved around to pay attention to her other nipple. She arched up into us her eyes closed and soft whimpers leaving her. Kyle had to muffle her earlier because she was amazingly loud when she came which I was okay with but to anyone walking by she would sound like she was under duress.

"Please." She whined. Her entire body rolling to find more friction.

"Please what?" Kyle asked between kisses on and around her breast.

"Please fuck me." She begged.

"Who do you want to fuck you?" I asked her, leaning up
to look into her face.

"Both of you." She responded without hesitation.

Oh fuck yes. I immediately began to strip off my clothes hoping off the bed. Kyle had booked a hotel about 15 mins away that was much nicer than this. But neither of us could wait at this moment. Once I was naked I began to remove Kyle's clothes as he kissed up and down her body until I needed him to stand up. He took the rest of his clothes off while I went back to kissing her all over until she was writhing and panting under my touch.

I use the slickness of her cum to coat my cock by slowly running my shaft through her slit making her moan. I may have to rethink anal because I forgot the lube in my haste to get here. Right as I think that Kyle climbs back on the bed and hands me the bottle of lube. He gives me a sexy smile.

"I can't go out of town with y'all and not bring it." He says softly before turning his attention back to Ebony. She looked up at him reaching to stroke his cock. He scooted closer so that the tip of his already dripping cock touched her lips. She opened greedily for him and as he slid into her mouth till he touched the back of her throat, I slid ball deep into her pussy. She moaned around his cock as I slammed into her tight heat.

"Fuck yes baby girl. That feels so good." Kyle moaned out as he slowly face fucked her. It was sexy as fuck to see how well she could deepthroat. Kyle was still too big to fit all the way in her mouth but she took some solid inches. I reached down and pinched her nipples and she came immediately spasming and squirting all over my cock.

"Yes mmmhm cum hard for us." I moaned into her ear as I leaned down to slow my thrusts. I placed kisses on her neck and down to her nipples as she came down from her high. I pulled out of her and sat back on my feet, Kyle pulled out of her. She was so spent. I was far from done but she may need a little break. Kyle and I exchanged a smile before returning our attention to her. We kissed every inch of her body as she lay there dazed. Every so often she would hum or whimper but she was spent.

I didn't want to stop but this was about her so when she was done, I was done. "Do you think we can move to the other hotel?" I asked Kyle. He nodded as he moved to get off the bed.

"Wait." She said weakly placing an arm across his leg. "I want to see y'all together." Her eyes opened a little more as she looked at us.

"Mmhm baby there will be plenty of time for that another time. We just want to make you feel good." I told her. She smiled lazily.

"It's so hot though." She reached over her hands and stroked Kyle's still hard cock. "And y'all are both still so hard." She practically purred. Her words sent warmth down my spine and I looked at Kyle. His lip was caught between his teeth as he slowly looked over my body. Ebony seeming to get her strength back slid from under me and Kyle moved closer until his chest was pressed up against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the distance between our lips. I could still taste the hint of cum on his mouth and we devoured each other.

I pushed him back so that he was laying on his back. He immediately pulled Ebony to him bringing her lips to his. I took a moment to enjoy the view. They were both the sexiest people I've ever seen. Ebony had a slim runners physique with a sexy as fuck ass and perfectly perky tits that  fit so perfectly in my hands. Kyle also had a runner's physique with more muscle so he wasn't extremely lean but has nice bulk to him. Both of them naked together was erotic as fuck and I could watch it all day.

I coated my cock with lube and then his ass. I wonder if he would cum would I started to fuck him. It was so sexy to me that without fail anal penetration had this man orgasming. I lined myself up and slowly began to push inside him. Ebony and I watched as his eyes began to roll back as his head fell back against the pillow while he let out the sexiest moan.

When I pushed all the way in cum shot out of his cock and onto my chest as his legs trembled. God damn that was hot.

I moved slowly under the heated gaze of Ebony. She ran her fingers over his six pack and up over his pecks before reaching down and stroking his still hard cock. He buried his face in her neck as he moaned. Her eyes were dark and needed as she watched me fuck him. He was so goddamn tight I could live inside him forever.

"Oh fu...uk.."he groaned out making me pound him just a little faster. Ebony's eyes traveled up over my cum covered abs and sweat cover chest until her eyes met mine. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, a lot of appreciation crossing her face and making my mouth go dry.

"Come here." I moaned slowing. She obey and straddled Kyle sinking down on his cock. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened on a little sigh. I grabbed her pressing my lips to hers as we both began to rock. Kyle moans filled the air as we both fucked him. The pleasure through my body was unreal as I felt my orgasm rising. I kept it at bay devouring her mouth. I felt her body beginning to tremble with her orgasm so I pumped into Kyle's ass harder so that they began to cum together. I let myself cum with then, our moans coming together as one.

When we came down from our high I lifted her off his cock and laid her down for pulling out and watching the cum slide out of his ass. Aside from watching them fuck each other, this was my second favorite sight. I reached down and pushed my cum back in with my finger making his legs tremble a little more.

"Jesus fuck." He gasped as more cum leaked from his shaft.

"Damn baby. You're so responsive. I love it." I told him releasing him from my torture. He hummed in response his chest rising and falling rapidly. One arm was behind his head and one was around Ebony who also was breathing hard. I smiled. I wasn't done for the night but they could take a little break.

I stood and went to the bathroom, the light flickered as I turned it on and I looked around. I grimaced, Ebony deserved better than this shithole. I've stayed in my share of Days Inn but this one was fucked. I grabbed some towels and checked them before wetting them and taking them back out to my loves.

I wiped them down each with a different towel before returning to the bathroom and wiping myself down. I found my clothes that I now regret throwing on the floor and slip them on.

Kyle and Ebony laying chest to chest,  kissing lazily on the bed, I'm not even sure if they realized they were but Kyle cock was starting to harden again. I could definitely go another round but not here. I went over and smacked their asses. Ebony shirked and giggled and Kyle just used that to kiss her more deeply.

"Get up. This place is kinda nasty and I want to get you both comfortable so let's go." I told them.

"Not yet." Kyle murmured against her lips and I smirked. I walked around and pulled Ebony off him and onto her feet. She tried to protest but I smacked her ass again making her whimper. She turned and faced me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

"More." She murmured and I had to smile kissing her back until she was panting.

"I'll give you as much as you want baby. But not in this cesspool." I said breaking the kiss. "We have another place we can go and I promise I'll fuck you all night."