Chapter 21- Kyle

I followed the sound of thump thump thump until I found Leon, shirtless and pounding away at my punching bag. His torso soaked with sweat. His muscles straining under the brutal punches he's delivering to the bag. Everytime I see this man I am in awe of his physique. The muscles in his back are something professional bodybuilders would take pride in. I've never see the back of a man and feel myself growing hard. Definitely a first for me. But then again this whole relationship was a first.

My focus went back to him punching the bag. He didn't wrap his hands and I can see the red smears of blood on the punching bag that immediately sobered me from my lust filled stupor. I rushed over to him and pulled him back mid swing. He whirled on me fist raised, eyes clouded with pure fury. He looked almost feral, blood in his fists. I realized the blood wasn't coming from his knuckles. They were a little banged up but the skin hadn't broken. It looked like his arm made a bit of a mess where Ebony's nails had pierced him.

When he saw me his hands dropped to his sides and he reached for me pulling me into his arms. I felt tension leaving his body as I wrapped my arms around him. He had a couple of inches on me so I was able to turn my head into the crook of his neck and kiss him with ease.

"I'm sorry. I was lost for a moment." He said so softly you would have been surprised to know he had been beating the hell out of that punching bag. I unwrapped my arms and slid my hands up his chest and cupped his neck in my hands meeting his eyes.

"I'm fucking mad as hell too. And by all means beat the hell out of that bag if that's what you need to have a clear head. But when you are done Ebony needs us." I tell him our foreheads touching. He closes his eyes and sighs.

"I'm sorry I walked out like that. I didn't want her to see me like this and I was on the verge of snapping. I'm fucking pissed off I wasn't there to protect her and I'm pissed off that she's lying about it. If she doesn't talk to us then who is she going to talk to. She has no family and that fucking Mayor was no help in the past because he found her again." He said I felt his body tensing up, his hands now resting on my waist.

I dropped my hands to his shoulders, loving the feel of him in my hands. "First, yes I'm mad that she lied. When she's in a better headspace I'm going to fucking address it because it can't happen again. Second, I'm hiring her a bodyguard because fuck me I'll burn the world down if this ever happens again, not only for her but Harmony. Third who is he?"

Leons eyes met mine again the fires and anger back. "Her fucking ex. I can't think of anyone else who would hurt her like that."

I thought about it, I didn't put two and two together and I instantly felt stupid. "Shit. Fucking shit. That's a problem. A big problem. Because if he was coward enough to follow her on a run and take others, he may try to find her again."

"Promise me and I'll promise you that we will do whatever we can to keep her safe. No trips alone, no extended periods of time without her with at least one of us especially when we aren't at work, unless she has protection in the form of a bodyguard of some sort." I nodded at his words. "And that we will collectively protect her mentally. No pushing her away, no degrading her,  letting her know that we will stop the world to keep her safe, warm and comfortable."

I watched him carefully as he spoke. The words almost identical to ones I wanted to talk to him about. We were on the same page in every sense of the word and it made my feeling for him grow even deeper.

"Fuck baby, you took the words out of my mouth." I say smiling softly. He crashed his mouth to mine and he groaned. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him as close as I could get him. I felt his hardness and as much as I wanted him to bend me over and release the rest of his frustration inside of me I didn't want to leave Ebony alone for long. I broke the kiss, panting, our faces still so close I could feel his warm breath on my lips. His eyes were dark and filled with lust and I know mine matched his.

"Let's go back inside. I need to wrap your arm, you're getting blood all over." I tell him, he smiled softly.

"I like that you want to take care of me." He said his voice getting deeper. I hummed and backed away from him, this man will have me useless if I don't create some space. His smile came to a beaming grin that had my heart shuddering.

"Fuck me." I said under my breath making him quirk and eyebrow. I turned and headed out the door. I needed to get bandages and cream to take care of his arm. I felt his presence following me as I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the first aid kit under the sink and pulled it out. When I turned around he was right behind me, I swallowed hard. The urge to lick him was strong and I don't think I've really ever just wanted to lick someone.

"You tasted like her." He said softly dipping his face to mine till our noses touched "and I need to taste you together again." He added softly pressing his lips to mine again. I groaned dropping the kit and wrapping my arms around him. He lifted me and sat me on the counter. Moving his lips down my neck while lowering his hands to pull up my shirt.  His hands on my exposed skin as he pulled my shirt up and over my head made me shiver. His mouth dropped to my peck and he teased his tongue over my nipple and the sensation made me drop my head back and moan.

8 fucking days had been too long to be separated from him. From both of them. His head dropped lower as he grazed his lips down my body and over every inch of skin. The light sensation sending blood right to my cock.

"Leon." I gasped out as he dropped lower and kissed the bulge in my short. He stood back up and pulled me off the counter and back on my feet before sinking to his knees in front of me. The sight was absolutely breathtaking as he slid my shorts down my cock springing out right in front of his lips. He didn't hesitate to suck the head into his mouth rolling his tongue over the tip. A guttural groan left my throat as I gripped his hair in both my hands noticing how much longer it had gotten in the weeks time. He opened his mouth wider and let me pump slowly in and out until I touched the back of his throat.

"Aww fuck yes baby." I groaned, this man had a magical mouth. I gripped his hair harder as I rolled my hips faster. He rolled his eyes up at me and smiled around my dick and I shuddered. Fucking hell he was just incredible. He wrapped his hands around my ass and squeeze before taking a finger and lightly brushing over my hole. I whimpered at the delicious sensation. He closed his eyes and groaned taking my cock deeper.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back and he sucked me harder. I could fucking stay here all day with my cock down his throat. He shocked me by impaled a finger deep into my ass and I bucked my hips crying out cumming down his throat. He made a choking sound as cum filled his mouth, my cock slamming against the back of his throat, some spilling down his chin. He swallowed most of it groaning. He removed his finger and released my cock with a pop.

He stood and came in close. "Clean my face baby." He ordered, I leaned in and licked the cum that dripped down his chin. Definitely something new for me but damn was it erotic. Our lips met gently as I came down from my high. He hummed as he pulled back.

"That was sexy as fuck baby." He says softly before bending to pull my shorts back up. "I don't think we should leave our sweet girl in bed alone much longer, do you?"
I shake my head still a bit dazed.

He leads me upstairs where I wrap his arm before he puts me to bed. I stay awake long enough to listen to the water run as he showered and then him sliding in on the other side of Ebony. When I hear his breath even out and the soft snores I drift off.