Chapter 12- Leon

Pulling myself away from Ebony and Kyle was so hard but if I didn't I would have fucked them both on the floor of the cellar. I didn't care where we fucked, I just knew we needed to sit down and talk about what was happening before someone got hurt. Ebony seemed like a strong girl and not afraid of what was going on but Kyle, I think Kyle needed verbal communication about what was happening.

He was a gorgeously stunning man but he confidence outside the office was surprising low. That would change however, with the three of us together. I served them quietly, both their lips still swollen from the kisses we shared in the cellar. After Kyle poured the wine and we began to eat I took a deep breath.

"I guess there are a few things I personally would like to clear the air on before we go any further. I'm sure you both do too" I say. Kyle smiles softly and nods, Ebony shifts in her chair with some nervousness but also nods. "For starters, I have no intentions of making this a fling, if we do this it's all or nothing. I have to be mindful that my daughter will be living here and I will be honest to her about our relationship. I haven't been in a relationship since her mother and that was 5 years ago so if I bring someone into her life in this capacity I need to make sure they understand it had to be all or nothing." I pause. I see the softness in Ebony's eyes.

I knew without a doubt she would understand but I wasn't sure about Kyle. In fact I didn't know much about the personal with Kyle when it comes to if he wanted something like this because he said he didn't date. But when I reach Kyle's eyes there is something about it that makes me relax.

"The second thing is that I don't share. If we do this it has to be exclusive, just the three of us. I'm also a jealous fucker and possessive so if that's not something you can handle please let me know. I also don't do well with silence, so if there is something wrong please tell me, it's a bitch to have sucky communication." I paused and looked between them again. Ebony looked amused and Kyle insecure.

I would have to get to the bottoms of why this hot as fuck billionaire wasn't the confident boss man at home like he is at work, but I knew that would take time. 

"I guess that's four things. I'm kinda rusty at relationships, I've been single for awhile." I stated, almost in repeat. I needed them to know this may not start off as perfect as we would like. "Um Ebony do you want to go next?" I ask. After seeing the slightly pale complexion to Kyle's beautiful face. She looked at Kyle and he gave her a nod of encouragement.

"Well, my only relationship I've ever been in ended the beginning of June. We were together since junior year of highschool." She paused looking down at her hands. A pang of fresh awareness at how young she actually is hit me. God, I was 16 years older than her. I fucking loved it, and hated it at the same time. Would she be wanted something long term at such a young age? Her next words answered my question.

"We were together six and a half years. I thought we were going to get married right out of highschool but he wanted to get a steady job and finish college so we waited, then he decided on med school and told me it would be longer because he needed to focus on his studies and can't manage a wife. That was two years ago. Stupidly I stayed with him because I thought I loved him. I don't think I really know what love feels like, but that's besides the point." She paused her voice going incredibly soft, her eyes still on her lap.

"Please share what you need to feel comfortable with this. With us. There don't need to be any secrets." Kyle said in a tone that made me look at him. Almost like he if knew the name of the fucker thy wasted 6 years of her gorgeous life he would rip him to shreds. I definitely liked that side of Kyle. She would need us to be protectors in every sense of the word. Ebony took notice as well because she raised her glassy eyes to him a look passing between them. She took a deep breath.