Chapter 11- Ebony

After Leon's warm and delicious mouth finished devouring mine he told me we all needed to have chat but if I wanted to freshen up I could. I definitely took that opportunity to scamper off to the room I was in, closing the door behind me.

What the fuck actually just happened? I was still panting as I changed my underwear and cleaned myself up. I wouldn't say I am the most experienced person when it comes to sex but every encounter I've ever had was never good. No man had ever brought me to orgasm before. Even my high school sweetheart I met at 16. We had been together until the beginning of this year when I decided I needed to be with someone who treated me much better than he did.

And not just in the physical sense, which I wouldn't mind, but over the six and a half years we dated he became more and more emotionally abusive. The last time I had seen him he had found me in the park with my kids and I almost lost my job. He was in a drunken state and was yelling and cursing, he even broke my taillight in my car as I was leaving to get the kids out of there.

They had been so scared and luckily the Mayor was understanding about the situation but told me I couldn't stay with that man if he would potentially put her kids in danger. I agreed, if I had known he had put a tracking app on my phone I would have left him immediately. She helped me get a restraining order and her connection at the police station swept my phone and car for possible bugs.

My ex had pretty much disappeared since then and I was grateful even though I felt like I needed to keep looking over my shoulder. One of the reasons I took a job over a thousand miles away.

My mind went back to Kyle and Leon. Gosh, the way they looked at me made me feel like the only woman in the world. But was I ready for another relationship?

A soft knock on the door brought my attention back. "Come in." I called out not sure who it would be. It was Kyle and my heart did something as I watched him walk in. He was such a handsome man but he was almost shy in nature.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He asked hesitantly taking a step forward. I smiled at him and he visibly relaxed.

"I'm great. Sorry my mind was wondering, I was about to head back out." I told him. He nodded still looking a bit unsure. Kyle hot and bothered with his fingers deep inside me is a totally different person than the man standing in front of me. I can tell by how he was at the office that he's not afraid to take charge and be 100% CEO, but here, in his home it's almost like he's lost.

"I guess I wanted to make sure I didn't cross a line you weren't comfortable with." He said his arms crossing almost protectively around his body. I crossed the room to him and placed my hands on his chest  then slid them down and uncrossed his arms sliding my hands down until our fingers entwined.

"Kyle, you are the first man to ever give me an orgasm. There really is no way I could ever be upset by that." I tell him. I immediately see the fire in his eyes again at my words and it's exactly the reaction I wanted out of him.  I need him to not be uncertain or shy around me. I tiptoed up and pressed my lips to his. He released my hands and wrapped them around my body pulling me in tight. He was such an amazing kisser, our tongues clashing as he took control of my mouth. All the heat I had felt rushed back through me a spilt second before he tore his mouth from mine.

"Damn, I could kiss you forever." He said his nose brushing mine in slow Eskimo kisses. "But Leon gave me strict orders to contain myself until we talk, together." He followed his words with more soft kisses on my lips, then my neck and chin, cheeks and forehead. He peeled himself away from my body as though it brought him pain and took my hand leading me back into the living room where Leon was organizing decorations on the table.